"Philadephia Experiment" Said to be real pictures not Photo Shop

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Its called a "Jump Room" and They have a few. It really started to gell for Them out of the 47 Crash at Roswell in which They got the "Chair" (Among other Interesting Items) out of one of the Craft - Moved it to Montauk, Long Island - Did formative Experiments and then attempted to close the Hole They'd opened previously with the "Philadephia Experiment"...

Enlarge this image
15_0310.jpg

15_0410.jpg

15_0510.jpg

15_0610.jpg

15_0710.jpg

15_0810.jpg

BlastTyrant

Where did you get those photos? I am assuming they are mock photos or am i incorrect?

i know the basics of it and the out come was horrifying.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
If the source is real, then the pictures are most likely real.

Para_Mystery

Where did you get those photos? I am assuming they are mock photos or am i incorrect?

i know the basics of it and the out come was horrifying.
The Immediate results were definitely horrifying with crewmembers apparently being fused into bulkheads some apparently materializing inside out. There are also accounts of the Philadelphia Experiment crew having problems for the rest of their lives-randomly appearing and disappearing out of time

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
In the summer of 1996, I had a meeting with Drue. a Time Traveling friend.

Drue told me the following story:

He said he was on the USS Eldridge in August 1943 the day of the “The Philadelphia Experiment”. He stated the USS Eldridge is still moving in time and being seen in different years. And that “The Philadelphia Experiment” had jumped in time like a flat stone skipping across the water. In other words: “All events are happening simultaneously, now” and “Time is Parallel and is only an event we choose to view for a split second”.

Professor Opmmur

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Philadelphia Experiment:

I remember the first time I heard about the Philadelphia experiment, it was in the summer of 1957, when a number of high-ranking Navy wives was setting around talking about the horrible things that happened on that ship.

In addition, in later years more information came out regarding the information known as the Philadelphia experiment. In 1984, a movie was made called the Philadelphia experiment, the first 15 minutes of the movie is an accurate account of what really happened. The rest of the movie is just a good Hollywood story.

John Von Neumann was the project director and head scientist. John was also in the first to inventor of the modern-day computer. And two other scientist Einstein and Tesla with was also ask to be part of the Philadelphia experiment, after reviewing the research data they both refuse to work on it because, it was too dangerous of a project.

I would like others to comment on the real facts of the Philadelphia experiment .

Professor Opmmur

Para_Mystery

I wasn't aware of a Film- I'm sure it's not worth watching. Do you recommend any good books on the topic? I've read a couple years ago always looking for more

Himalayan Hermit

I wasn't aware of a Film- I'm sure it's not worth watching. Do you recommend any good books on the topic? I've read a couple years ago always looking for more

Really? Wow I thought it was one of the most popular movies on Time Travel and I've seen it many times. As Professor said, it's a good story but a good movie overall.

Professor, those B&W photos look strange to me. I don't know if they're real or not but as you say they look striking. I've also heard this for the first time that USS Eldridge is still moving in time and being seen in different years --
I also believe that past present and future simultaneously and outside of our earth, time has a very different meaning that what it means for us.

titorite

If the source is real, then the pictures are most likely real.

Whats the source?

Because While I know of the Philadelphia experiment and the stories... I have a critical eye for details.

For example in photo one, if that is supposed to be a light absorbing black hole, Why is not not pulling the water into it as well?

And in the last photo where the Philadelphia disappears, It doesn't leave a sink of water rings, Meaning if all that mass left, the space the ship occupied would be filled in with water, the waves would crash together reverberate making circular rings from the displacement , like a sink hole of water.

Also you know that all ships split the waters leaving the V like trail behind them... The Phillys trail seems to only be present on one side...

So I am curious where these photos come from?