Phoenix Man Releases UFO Footage: ‘There Was an Occupant Inside’

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
PHOENIX — A man has released footage of a UFO purporting to contain an “occupant”.

The man submitting the video says that his friend had captured the anomaly on Nov. 24 and that he wished to remain anonymous.

The recording, lasting 1 minute and 45 seconds, allegedly shows a Phoenix, Arizona road with an unidentified flying object in the night sky.

“The object hovered, then turned blue, then white. It got very bright, like a star. Then it shot straight up in the air, quickly, until it was out of sight,” the man wrote on a MUFON report.

The person reporting the sighting goes on to say that there was an “occupant moving around inside the craft”.

“You could see him through a window or porthole,” he explained.

The raw video does not immediately visually reveal the occupant mentioned in the report, but the eyewitness and his friend are asking viewers for help “cleaning up the video” to obtain a clearer image of the pilot.

“I would someone else to examine it and contact me with any information regarding this object or similar objects they have seen,” he said.

In the summer of 2015, a man in Florida submitted footage of a UFO he claimed to have an “alien being” operating it.

The state of Arizona experienced one of the most known mass sightings of UFOs in 1997 when thousands of witnesses reported seeing a large triangle-shaped object in the city of Phoenix.

Former Arizona governor Fife Symington initially mocked the incident at a press conference but later admitted that what he saw was “something that defied logic and challenged” his reality.

18 years later, in early February 2015, three Phoenix men videotaped a similar occurrence.

66-year-old actor Kurt Russell earlier this year claimed to have been one of the pilots who initially reported the incident in 1997.

The post Phoenix Man Releases UFO Footage: ‘There Was an Occupant Inside’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

HEIDI

PHOENIX — A man has released footage of a UFO purporting to contain an “occupant”.

The man submitting the video says that his friend had captured the anomaly on Nov. 24 and that he wished to remain anonymous.

The recording, lasting 1 minute and 45 seconds, allegedly shows a Phoenix, Arizona road with an unidentified flying object in the night sky.

“The object hovered, then turned blue, then white. It got very bright, like a star. Then it shot straight up in the air, quickly, until it was out of sight,” the man wrote on a MUFON report.

The person reporting the sighting goes on to say that there was an “occupant moving around inside the craft”.

“You could see him through a window or porthole,” he explained.

The raw video does not immediately visually reveal the occupant mentioned in the report, but the eyewitness and his friend are asking viewers for help “cleaning up the video” to obtain a clearer image of the pilot.

“I would someone else to examine it and contact me with any information regarding this object or similar objects they have seen,” he said.

In the summer of 2015, a man in Florida submitted footage of a UFO he claimed to have an “alien being” operating it.

The state of Arizona experienced one of the most known mass sightings of UFOs in 1997 when thousands of witnesses reported seeing a large triangle-shaped object in the city of Phoenix.

Former Arizona governor Fife Symington initially mocked the incident at a press conference but later admitted that what he saw was “something that defied logic and challenged” his reality.

18 years later, in early February 2015, three Phoenix men videotaped a similar occurrence.

66-year-old actor Kurt Russell earlier this year claimed to have been one of the pilots who initially reported the incident in 1997.

The post Phoenix Man Releases UFO Footage: ‘There Was an Occupant Inside’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.
Interesting not heard about this one ,I"ll have to check it out when I'm at work , thanks for putting that up

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
The link to the original video in the article is dead... Anyone have a working link?

Seems interesting, but Ithe screen capture isn't too compelling:
upload_2018-1-7_15-50-0.png