Photo of craft

Sam Slagg

GTEz2HD.jpg

This is a photo of a craft shortly after an abduction experience. This photo was actually taken by my girlfriend not me.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I also have a strange metallic-looking substance from a recent abduction that is currently being tested at a lab. I'll post the results as soon as they are available for anyone who might be interested.
Can't wait to hear more about this. Feel free to start a new discussion about this when you're ready. It should be pretty interesting. Looking forward to it! :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm also curious to know what others think of the above picture. Do you think it looks like a plane?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
It's hard to say... It's interesting, though... I'd like to hear about the results of the lab testing, then compare notes...

Sam Slagg

The object in the picture was not moving but rather was stationary. You may not be able to tell in the photo but the object is hovering over a gorge, a wooded area where there are no houses, business, etc. So it is not a plane, nor is it a kite. I also took a few comparison photo's of birds flying for those who would be inclined to offer a bird as a solution. In the comparison photo's, the birds are far enough away that you cannot see them until you zoom. Even then, the camera offers such detail, even at that range, that you can clearly identify a bird and in some cases, even determine the direction of flight.

I have been abducted for more than 35 years and recently (within the past month) was contacted by a direct family member who had actually witnessed another close family member being abducted more than 50 years ago. There are so many things that I could say but I am not here to tell my story. Rather, I am hoping to run across someone who may have more answers than I do. I have interacted directly with three different species, one of which was the typical gray. I killed one of those guys recently (within the past 5 months) and have paid a terrible price since then. Advice to any genuine abductee - DON'T DO IT - IT'S A MISTAKE - YOU ONLY THOUGHT THEY WERE ROUGH WITH YOU BEFORE!

I will offer the results of testing being conducted on the substance as soon as they are available, no matter what the results may be. I am not the one involved in the testing, rather I sent samples to a third party who is having the testing completed so it may take some time.

Feel free to ask questions if you are so motivated, but please share what you may know that I don't.

Sam Slagg

44qMkze.jpg

This is one example of a bird in the distance. This will offer the details the camera was able to pick up. The above photo was taken with the same camera, using the same settings (which were just the default settings) and even the approximate same time of day. Compare this with the ufo photo and share your opinions please...

Do you see the bird?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
44qMkze.jpg

This is one example of a bird in the distance. This will offer the details the camera was able to pick up. The above photo was taken with the same camera, using the same settings (which were just the default settings) and even the approximate same time of day. Compare this with the ufo photo and share your opinions please...

Do you see the bird?
Wow, a big difference from the ufo photo! :eek:

Sam Slagg

44qMkze.jpg

Do you see the bird?

Were you able to see the bird? I have other photo's but this one was the most interesting to me. I thought it looked more like a pyramid personally.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
44qMkze.jpg

Do you see the bird?

Were you able to see the bird? I have other photo's but this one was the most interesting to me. I thought it looked more like a pyramid personally.
Yeah, I saw the bird..