Photographing Voodoo

Orpheus Rex

My uncle goes to Haiti a lot for Humanitarian Aid, he actually leads a team every so often. The first time he went he took a disposable camera with him. He took a few pictures of Voodoo rituals that were performed nearby just because its nice to get some cultural photos. Well, when he got the film developed, the people said that they weren't able to develop all the film. It ended up that they were not able to develop the Voodoo pictures.
He has since gone down their several more times with many kinds of cameras. He still hasn't gotten a single picture of Voodoo in practice yet. He has had all the memory cards with Voodoo pictures gone corrupted, and all the film has been destroyed in the dark room.
I know he only works in a single region of Haiti. I sometimes wonder if he only goes to try to get a photo... lol...

Anyways, has anyone else heard of or had similar experiences?

BlastTyrant

I believe Ghost Adventures did a segment on it. So i have heard of it, as for experiencing it my self, cant say i have had the pleasure to be apart of a voodoo ritual.

Orpheus Rex

I hear it isn't very pleasurable... Who am I to judge, I've never been near any of that stuff. That's one thing I don't want to mess with.

C_jami

uhamy2u8.jpg
upujytep.jpg
ma7etagu.jpg
azegynev.jpg
gamy9a2e.jpg
7ama9a9a.jpg
vu9a3a4u.jpg