Photographs of another planet and of two grey aliens

Art

its not in English in here as i cant read it the one above the alien picture its not translated to english and theres no translator in here to translate it

Read my post instead of just looking images, there is total the traduction in english of the image text.

Enjoy the speacking cat, read my publication to understand ;)

Beholder

Looks like Norwegian, which is like a dialect of Swedish, but some of the words cannot be read, so my translation is partial and uncertain.

It's a strange planet, 20°C average temperature, no yearly seasons, no snow capped mountains, sometimes more colorful than earth. The inhabitants are more intelligent than chimps and easy to talk with. Most houses are spread evenly without forming any villages. There is one village similar to New York and no others, the planetary capitol. They have four fingers per hand. They have doubt. They breed three children at a time. They have a telepathic language.

Art

Looks like Norwegian, which is like a dialect of Swedish, but some of the words cannot be read, so my translation is partial and uncertain.

It's a strange planet, 20°C average temperature, no yearly seasons, no snow capped mountains, sometimes more colorful than earth. The inhabitants are more intelligent than chimps and easy to talk with. Most houses are spread evenly without forming any villages. There is one village similar to New York and no others, the planetary capitol. They have four fingers per hand. They have doubt. They breed three children at a time. They have a telepathic language.

Why you don't understand ?

Art

Too many pixels missing in the image due to undersampling, and some slang words have no direct translation to Swedish.
But this come from a scession with an alien starship. You preffer the alien version maybe ? :) . Even me, a french guy i understand the cat story, very funny, cat speacking in an other world, just fews worlds but they don't maow :LOL:.