Pictures of us

CaryP

Pictures of us

Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Aug 26 2004, 03:04 PM
\"The boy was into some serious beer that afternoon\"
Like father like.....
:)
You have a beautiful family Cary, now lets get one a you and the missus up here... don be shy mah man.

I ain't shy dude. I just don't have any digital pictures of me and the missus. I do have some digital business pictures. I just don't have them here. The photographer who took the pictures is on vacation until Sept. 7. My ugly mug should be up shortly thereafter. Patience is a virture. I don't drink much beer. JD is my preferred brand. The son is still into his "beer phase" like all good college kids. My daughters have already graduated to JD just like "Daddy", but then girls mature faster than boys.

Cary

HackimerRob

Pictures of us

The...canadian...experience.
Hm.
*trying -to -hold -tounge -of -sarcasm - not doing...too ---AAARG!
Gee sounds like an experience I'd rather not have!
you two do make a nice pair, but as confusing as a bunch of mazes would be it's odder to call that the canadian experience.

"The Canadian
Experience Maze
developed in 2003. This beautiful, creative and outstanding Maze has been formed using natural materials of rocks, plants, trees and water. More than 3000 cubic meters of earth has been moved to create a completely new landscape. The Canadian Experience Maze covers more than 23,000 square feet, (3000 square meters), with more than 100 large boulders, hundreds of trees, natural indigenous plants, bridges and waterfalls. "

ahem.
:-D

DadOf5

Pictures of us

Originally posted by CaryP@Aug 26 2004, 03:56 PM
Finally figured out how to post a picture of my three oldest kids, I think.? Thank God they look more like their mother.? Dad thanks for the offer of help, but in the process of emailing the picture, I found a different format of the picture that would fit in the attachment window.? So, I still owe you a big one.

Cary

No problem, bud. ;)

Good looking family you have there. I see lots to be proud of for you. :)

CaryP

Pictures of us

Nice pictures of both you and your girlfriend Erik. I hope this doesn't come across as too "American," and I mean it as a compliment, but you both look European. Any "couple" shots?

Cary

HackimerRob

Pictures of us

pheen- What are you in the last pic on the right? Looks like a matrix angel.

Also, erik, the links seem down right now.

KiraSjon

Pictures of us

found another one.

joshnme1.jpg

sosuemetoo

Pictures of us

Okay All! Here is Mom.

From Left to Right:

Mom's 16 year old, 6' 5" son who plays basketball and soccer
Mom's Hubby who does all the gardening and bird watching
"Mom"
Mom's 12 year old daugher who wants to be a cheerleader and a fashion designer when she grows up.

http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...y&cmd=si&img=20

Next Picture From Left to right:

Mom's son's girlfriend
Mom's son
Mom's Mom, Betty White. Not the actress, but really her name.
Mom's Daddy (Named after Marlon Brando... "Stella!"
Mom's 24 year old sister, engaged to an AirForce Officer Pilot
Mom
Mom's daughter
Mom's Gardening Hubby

The only ones missing are my 29 year old brother (who works for the DOD) and his wife), and my sister's fiance.

I'll change this picture when we are finally all together...Thanksgiving!

Thank you Satan for giving us the gallary!

http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...y&cmd=si&img=21

>:D< Mom