Pig Brains Partially Revived

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I guess scientists REALLY want to revive a dead brain. Check this out.

"The brains of dead pigs have been somewhat revived by scientists hours after the animals were killed in a slaughterhouse. "

Scientists Restore Some Function In The Brains Of Dead Pigs

Scientists revive cellular activity in brain of dead pigs: report

"The researchers emphasize that the goal was definitely not to restore consciousness in these pig brains. "

Hmmm what exactly was the goal, then? Could the soul return during this process or is it long gone, meaning, are memories still recorded in the brains or do they leave upon death? It does bring up many questions about consciousness.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I seen this article a while back. But then I just thought it was the news media exercising their free speech rights.

Harte

I would have just eaten them with scrambled eggs and toast.

Harte

TimeFlipper

I would have just eaten them with scrambled eggs and toast.

Harte

Back in the 1950s we used to fry sheep brains in lard, they tasted great and iam very serious!....Food was still being rationed in the UK, after the second world war and the last food stuff to be rationed was sugar, back in 1954 ......However, brains aint what they used to be :D..

Harte

Back in the 1950s we used to fry sheep brains in lard, they tasted great and iam very serious!....Food was still being rationed in the UK, after the second world war and the last food stuff to be rationed was sugar, back in 1954
Brains provide more cholesterol than any other part of any animal, for those of you that just wanna get it over with.

However, brains aint what they used to be :D..
I think that might be wrong.
You just don't meet as many of them posting on forums anymore.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
OMG, you guys. I wasn't suggesting pig brains as supplement to your diet. I'm trying to eat breakfast, ya know!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: