Pilot Chasing UFO In 1953 Disappears Forever..

TimeFlipper

Hang on LOL, try this one, i`m putting it through Yahoo this time :cool::D..

Final Correction...You will have to type into the You Tube browser yourselves, (Pilot Chases UFO Never Seen Again|||Phantom Signals)..You will see on left hand side of the the video clip, "Government UFO Cover Up?"...On The Right Hand Side Is a Guys Face Wearing Glasses...Sorry for all the bother guys :fp::oops:..

@PoisonApple @PaulaJedi @Einstein @Mayhem

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Final Correction...You will have to type into the You Tube browser yourselves, (Pilot Chases UFO Never Seen Again|||Phantom Signals)..You will see on left hand side of the the video clip, "Government UFO Cover Up?"...On The Right Hand Side Is a Guys Face Wearing Glasses...Sorry for all the bother guys :fp::oops:..

@PoisonApple @PaulaJedi @Einstein @Mayhem

Try giving us the uploader's channel name. Might be able at least to see what your talking about then. I've used other websites that will shield my location and allow me to visit UK videos.

Wind7

Staff

I posted the above thinking it might be the one you refer to...I haven't clicked on it yet....

I will try it now and .....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............................

vortex-whirlpool.gif