Pine Bush and Alien Abduction

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Due to the fact this is a site dealing with all kinds of paranormal topics and other things, I'm hoping at least some of you will be familiar with Pine Bush. For those of you who aren't, it is one of the hottest UFO sighting towns in the United States.

I have been formulating plans to make ET contact for years, my ideas changing over time. My latest idea is this: given the fact HDRs are known for attracting ETs and other paranormal activity, I plan on buying an HDR when the economy improves. Then, I plan on hitching a ride to Pine Bush by dusk with my HDR at hand. Lastly, I'll turn on my HDR and try my best to contact ETs, and soon enough, a UFO should show up, and the rest is history.

I would like to find some sort of outdoor outlet where I can use my HDR, as HDRs run on electricity, and I hear they require at least around 120 volts. Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's the first one I found on Amazon, but it's cheap and has USB ports too.

http://www.amazon.com/ENERGIZER-Inverter-cigarette-notebook-compatible/dp/B00ATXEIVU

That'll allow you to use the HDR in your car, or near it.

I can't say for sure if the HDR is a good way to get in touch with aliens, but I believe it's true that it kinda attracts paranormal activity, so my guess is that definitely, it wouldn't hurt at all. That, and trying it out in on of the best places to spot UFOs, is kind of a sure thing that will give you the best chances to actually see something.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
That's the first one I found on Amazon, but it's cheap and has USB ports too.

http://www.amazon.com/ENERGIZER-Inverter-cigarette-notebook-compatible/dp/B00ATXEIVU

That'll allow you to use the HDR in your car, or near it.

I can't say for sure if the HDR is a good way to get in touch with aliens, but I believe it's true that it kinda attracts paranormal activity, so my guess is that definitely, it wouldn't hurt at all. That, and trying it out in on of the best places to spot UFOs, is kind of a sure thing that will give you the best chances to actually see something.
@Num7 - Thanks, I might try that out! :)

Now I'm wondering, while still keeping on the topic of Pine Bush and ET abduction, is there a better way you can think of to make contact with ETs? Or is an HDR the best bet?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm. I personally believe that it might be possible to contact aliens using meditation, somehow. Since the HDR is somewhat a meditation aid (at least that's what it was too me) , that's very likely where I'd start from at first.

That said, there must be a few better ways I guess, but I can't think of them. Besides, I don't wanna suggest using a Ouija board! lol