Planet Of The Apes

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What do you think are the odds that events similar to what we see in those movies take place for real?

Tests are being done full time on monkeys and other animals in lab, perhaps one day something may happen that will start a chain reaction leading to another specie replacing humans as the Earth's dominant specie.

What do you think?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I think in the next few years we will see the anouncement of human hybreds for use as all kinds of stuff and this topic scares the hell out of me for just that reason. we are creating in the labs of today our own worest nightmare of tomarrow..
P.S.
I mean can you imagine giving the body strength of an ant to a man??? so even an everyday joe sixpack could lift ten times there wieght and carry it orver a mountian back to the house

NerdyGilr3

To have worked in a testing lab with monkeys, I can assure you that even if there was that kinda "chain reaction", I'm not quite sure that they would even remark it. They test their stuff over a couple of weeks/months, they do physical exams, and then they send them to necropsy, whatever happens. I'm sorry to tell ya that every animal that gets in a lab to get stuff tested on him, dies in that lab.
Well, this is what happens in toxicology labs. I have to admit that I'm not aware of the other "field studies" they can make with monkeys.
Anyways, at the beginning, someone has to finance the project, so it must be favorable to some rich people.