Planet X, Nibiru – Here it is…..

BlastTyrant

Ann, Joining a militia you are joining a group that is most likely run by a deep undercover agent working for the government. As a retired federal agent I used locals to infiltrate and report back what they have learned.
The greatest fear we had was from the small cells of three that operate in total back and knew how to infiltrate government programs effectively.
Trust no one and always expect the unexpected.
You would never guess how many people we had within your neighborhood working for us undercover.
Keep it small and keep your mouth shut!
Gather as much information as you can and let people know you are neutral when it comes to politics.
There is a good reason why our government spies on the people…it works to keep them strong and you weak!
Welcome to the great game.
walt willis thats great you worked as an agent. My friend do you realize what is going on around us, the gov't is going to plant a chip in people called the mark of the beast, why do you think theres gona be a one world gov't. The only thing that has to take place now is the rapture were millions of christians and children dissapear from earth and guess who the gov't will blame ufo. Ufos are demons in the flesh that is all.

Now i am going to defend Walt here a bit as the many has one hell of a history and far out weights you Giorgio.

The fact you said "UFO's are Demons in the flesh" Kind of made me chuckle a bit as the idea of that is just plain silly. Imagine it now "Demon crashes in Roswell and the mini Demons were salvaged and one survived! We are trying to Reverse engineer Demon technology! OR Large demon Spotted over New York, Military opens fire on Large Demon.

Now this is not the post for anymore discussion on this subject by any means but, before you criticize others, stop and think before you speak.

As for Nibiru i find it a Joke if a planet Came that close to earth or is Floating around the planet "Hidden from View" it would of severely thrown off the planet.

Giorgio Armani

Ann, Joining a militia you are joining a group that is most likely run by a deep undercover agent working for the government. As a retired federal agent I used locals to infiltrate and report back what they have learned.
The greatest fear we had was from the small cells of three that operate in total back and knew how to infiltrate government programs effectively.
You would never guess how many people we had within your neighborhood working for us undercover.
Gather as much information as you can and let people know you are neutral when it comes to politics.
There is a good reason why our government spies on the people…it works to keep them strong and you weak!
walt willis thats great you worked as an agent. My friend do you realize what is going on around us, the gov't is going to plant a chip in people called the mark of the beast, why do you think theres gona be a one world gov't. The only thing that has to take place now is the rapture were millions of christians and children dissapear from earth and guess who the gov't will blame ufo. Ufos are demons in the flesh that is all.

Now i am going to defend Walt here a bit as the many has one hell of a history and far out weights you Giorgio.

The fact you said "UFO's are Demons in the flesh" Kind of made me chuckle a bit as the idea of that is just plain silly. Imagine it now "Demon crashes in Roswell and the mini Demons were salvaged and one survived! We are trying to Reverse engineer Demon technology! OR Large demon Spotted over New York, Military opens fire on Large Demon.

Now this is not the post for anymore discussion on this subject by any means but, before you criticize others, stop and think before you speak.

As for Nibiru i find it a Joke if a planet Came that close to earth or is Floating around the planet "Hidden from View" it would of severely thrown off the planet.

I believe walt willis is man enough to answer for himself, he doesnt need a ______ to speak for him lol, and no im not impressed at all by walts career,
Mr willis could still be working as an agent keeping a close eye on everyone here. Lets all not be ignorant here blastyrant we all know the CIA and FBI monitor this website. Willis walts would never come out of the closet and reveal top secret info because that would put his life in jepardy and another thing he is a loyal man, unlike edwards snoden a coward who betrayed his country.

Giorgio Armani

The U.S already has engineered alien technology lol were have you been blastyrant

Giorgio Armani

Im not sure if any of you know but planet nibaru is approaching its the 3 times the size of jupiter and is suppose to come inbetween earth and the sun causing polar shifts .

I thought that was supposed to happen for the whole 2012 area?
no but the govt is preparing for it, with fema camps and underground bunkers, and 1.6 billions rounds of ammo, and food, water, also millioins of assault rifles. drones, and of course coffins watch jessie ventura fema camps on youtube

The Govt isn't preparing for Nibiru, they are preparing for the inevitable Civil war and WW3 that is looming. Assuming Nibiru gets that close no bunkers or guns will save us if the planets collide.
the planets are not suppose to collide lol

Giorgio Armani

Polar shifts? That's it? I think you might go look up Jupiter, see what its ratio, dimensions, density and gravitation pull fields are, then multiply that by 3 and think about it for a second. A planet three times the size of Jupiter would shred planets apart. It would kill everything on this Earth. There would be no escape.

Its amazing what some people will believe these days. First a flying spaghetti monster, then that may 2011 end of the world predicted in the bible (its 2013 now) and then the 2012 mayan apocalypse (its 2013 now) and people still hang onto this belief in a Nibiru. If you do a bit of research on Nibiru you'll see all the dates for the supposed encounter have passed.

You would think by now, that is a hoax. Besides, if a planet three times the size of Jupiter were to even come close to our planet, do you know what would happen? It wouldn't collide. It would literally tear our planet to pieces. You really think you will survive that? You're better off just enjoying your life. Its short enough as it is in this day and age. You could get hit and killed by a bus tomorrow. I would worry more about that than a planet.

HA I am more concerned with a revolution in the united states than I am Nibiru. Although Zacharia's books on it were pretty interesting.
If you are more concerend with a revolution in the unitest states than nibiru why dont you join the malitia lol

Actually,,,, I have seriously considered joining an organization and have looked into a couple of militias. I have a friend who is a member of one so I might join the one he is in. I believe everyone should take an active part in keeping our country safe, not only from exterior threats but interior as well. Leaving your personal safety in the hands of someone else makes you nothing more than a victim waiting to happen. For me, I am no ones victim. At least not an easy one anyway :)
WEll said ann :)

ann holt

And that is why I do what I do alone for the most part. Over the years however, I have grown so tired of being afraid to say that dammed emperor is naked i have started openly saying it. I am not really worried about the government spying on me for information. Since I published the non humans guide book I have had three sleepers come at me through email from the blogs I belong to. Honestly, I don't care for the sneaking bit or pretending to be something they aren't. LOL I can taste the deception. All any of them need do is ask. No need to pretend to a big enthusiast of aliens or a confused non human LOL! Just outright ask me and I will tell you what I know because it is time.

ann holt

You are Correct the FBI does monitor this site, Some of our knowledge here out does their own, and some are here as friends.

And believe me i am fully well aware of the Reverse Engineering done, but again not the time nor thread for this discussion.

Nibiru cataclysm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nibiru was suppose to come by 2012, Little late.
I have no issue with anyone being on this thread. You can't spy on knowledge without being affected by it. Regardless of how brainwashed or dedicated to a cause someone is. If you bath in red water long enough eventually your skin will become stained.

Giorgio Armani

And that is why I do what I do alone for the most part. Over the years however, I have grown so tired of being afraid to say that dammed emperor is naked i have started openly saying it. I am not really worried about the government spying on me for information. Since I published the non humans guide book I have had three sleepers come at me through email from the blogs I belong to. Honestly, I don't care for the sneaking bit or pretending to be something they aren't. LOL I can taste the deception. All any of them need do is ask. No need to pretend to a big enthusiast of aliens or a confused non human LOL! Just outright ask me and I will tell you what I know because it is time.
what do you know?

ann holt

what do you know?

I know exactly what I am, and what I am supposed to do ;) lol The layers are pretty vast, a more specific question might help me answer with a little more clarity and make it easier to give you more exact information.
I can't give you an exact future prediction, no one can do that.