Plans for ‘off-world human DNA seed bank’ on Moon so alien civilization could ‘recreate’ us

Beholder

That being said, if the Dna copies of certain sections of the human race arent carried out to a seed bank is that in one way saying, implying or carrying out a form of genocide so to speak.

Don't we want all human representation in a seed bank? maybe going off topic a bit:)
Yes. My seed is officially not accepted into sperm banks, because overintelligence is classified as a genetic disease due to minor side effects. No evolutionary advantage ever came without a cost, just like immune systems gave allergies, and the large brain increased the need to eat. Any one of the genetic variations might be the only one to survive the next mass extinction, so a few thousand samples are not nearly enough if for example only Africans from a certain region can survive a hotter planet.

alpha centauri

If it was a corporate selection, no africans, muslims or disabled. People who would usually not get hired.
Islam is not a race. Their religion or more exactly the Quran is very phobic and racist against other people and outsiders with laws directed towards and discriminating other religions and outgroups. That is because the religion does not function on Gods or Allahs laws. It is an invention of Mohammed. But that is not in their DNA.

Disabled people were also killed by the Nazis, so that could be difficult to explain but I also think that could be acceptable for them to exclude them.

And Africans are also not that different. White people even have receptors for melatonin (for the Black color) in the skin.

, I realized that most of it is subconscious bias when people claim to go by their "gut feeling" about people's skills.
The companies that work this way harm themselves, because they do not function on merit. So that is a self-solving problem. The educated people go to other companies and they are more successful this way.