Please allow me to introduce myself

Treversal

Hello TT Enthusiasts,

Yes, I borrowed that line from Sympathy for the Devil.

Back in 01' my brother died and I BECAME VERY INTERESTED IN TT.

I even made a TM of sorts, in a vacuum, black out conditions, surrounded by lead (not so easy to get) in a plastic hexagonal case with six oscillating and six rotating magnets with adjustable rotation/strength all focued on the central point. This "ZTG" seemed to affect the timing of my watch but that's as far as I every got. I don't even recall what happened to it. I would have loved to get one of those "new" small atomic clocks back then but they were (still are?) too expensive.

I was wondering what has been learned since then and I still have the idea of doing it all again on the back burner after I retire and have time. TIME will tell.
-T

Treversal

Thanks.

Did you know that there was speculation that BEETHOVEN had been MURDERED?

And that he was buried with all of his works under his head as a pillow?

The authorities finally dug him up to further investigate his cause of death.

But, when they opened the coffin they saw him furiously erasing all of his great works!

They asked, What are you doing?!

He replied, I'm decomposing.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Thanks.

Did you know that there was speculation that BEETHOVEN had been MURDERED?

And that he was buried with all of his works under his head as a pillow?

The authorities finally dug him up to further investigate his cause of death.

But, when they opened the coffin they saw him furiously erasing all of his great works!

They asked, What are you doing?!

He replied, I'm decomposing.
That sounds like a good joke. Is it a joke?

Cirrus

Welcome. Note that the subject line of this thread could also be completed with "My name is Shady" or, in cases of a re-introduction, "My name is Hov".

Enjoy!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Welcome Treversal.

I have an interest in that ZTG that you built. Like where did you get the idea to construct that particular design? I built Tesla's Zero Time Reference Generator from plans on the internet.