Please allow me to introduce myself

Treversal

Hi E, I think it was the Time Traveler's Handbook. The story about a man leaving the plans for a TM in a bookstore (?). He said, Compliments of the future, as he existed the store leaving the plans behind. Much of it came from those drawings and the idea that acceleration and G are "twins" - in some cases you can't tell which is which. So maybe we don't need FTL or a singularity to affect T. Instead of an explosion perhaps a whisper could accomplish the same thing. And the opposite of a BH is absolutely NOTHING. So, I tried to make a zone of absolutely nothing at all. In a vacuum, no light, no nothing - or as close as I could get to it.

Treversal

Welcome Treversal.

I have an interest in that ZTG that you built. Like where did you get the idea to construct that particular design? I built Tesla's Zero Time Reference Generator from plans on the internet.
I just found a picture of Professor Ron Mallett with his Time Machine and it reminded me that I had two parallel plates (lead?) VERY CLOSE TOGETHER (Casimir Effect) in the center of my ZTG.

Ron Mallett: