Please don't abuse my PM box

lamdo263

What worked at T-T-I before it went bad, will probably not work here because it's now a different era. Dumb games such as shumming, or dropping a note in someone's mailbox that you need to talk to them & then never show's going, or has gone out of style. This practice only makes the sender look dumb.

After the terror of covid going around people are so emotionally deflated that I think an elephant sized syringe of amphetamines couldn't amp them up. So what are you trying to prove here by all this flash?

Please this is a quiet little website, let it stay that way & take your jazz in the way of disruption somewhere else. Again, this is not T-T-I and never was meant to be. Practice civility, here, please? Thank you & letting you know I'm aware of you.

lamdo263

What worked at T-T-I before it went bad, will probably not work here because it's now a different era. Dumb games such as shumming, or dropping a note in someone's mailbox that you need to talk to them & then never show's going, or has gone out of style. This practice only makes the sender look dumb.

After the terror of covid going around people are so emotionally deflated that I think an elephant sized syringe of amphetamines couldn't amp them up. So what are you trying to prove here by all this flash?

Please' this is a quiet little website, let it stay that way & take your jazz in the way of disruption somewhere else. Again, this is not T-T-I and never was meant to be. Practice civility, here, please? Thank you & letting you know I'm aware of you.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If someone is flooding you with PMs, I encourage you to use the "Report" feature and bring those messages to our attention. We'll look it up and react accordingly.

Paranormal and time travel are sensitive topics that are somewhat inviting to trolls and other unwanted individuals. If you encountered such a person, let us know by using the "Report" feature. I'm not sure that's what you meant here, but that's what your message made me think of.

lamdo263

If someone is flooding you with PMs, I encourage you to use the "Report" feature and bring those messages to our attention. We'll look it up and react accordingly.

Paranormal and time travel are sensitive topics that are somewhat inviting to trolls and other unwanted individuals. If you encountered such a person, let us know by using the "Report" feature. I'm not sure that's what you meant here, but that's what your message made me think of.
It fell on the knife edge, so I wasn't sure. Thanks, if they keep it up I will report it. I just didn't want gas lighted. Thanks so much.