Please help!

Sikozu

Hello everyone! Please help if you can help me.
Does anyone know of way to travel back in time.
My friends dad died last year - 10 months ago and my friend is heartbreaking obviously.
She doesn't believe in time travel, but I do.
I need to help her. Please anyone let me know how go back in time to stop him dying.

start at edge

My friends dad died last year - 10 months ago and my friend is heartbreaking obviously.
I need to help her. Please anyone let me know how go back in time to stop him dying.
If going back in time, it could be possible to take some action that prevents that man from dying, but it would happen in a different timeline, in a forked (split) timeline. The split (forking) would be caused exactly because of your (or someone else) arrival in the past and interacting with that reality.
The only help you can provide to your friend IN THIS TIMELINE, is to morally support her and be by her side. I am sure you will do so, because what you did here (registering and posting this subject on this site) is a gesture of high consciousness and immense kindness. I do not know who she is, but the girl you mentioned is very lucky to have you as her friend.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Sikozu - Believe it or not, we come across this situation a lot, especially from new members.

My best advice for you is, don't take the easy way out. Contact ETs (aliens) if you're not afraid of them, and they might be able to help you. If you are afraid of ETs, do your own research. Just don't come here and ask for instant or almost instant results. I hate to tell you this, but there's no smoking gun, foolproof method of going back in time that we on Paranormalis know of. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. :(

start at edge

Thank you guys! How to make contact with aliens? I want to try my best until I choose to give up.
I don’t know exactly how to contact aliens … all I know is that their existence will be brought to the public attention and will be recognized round 2028.
Anyway, even if by then you will not have had the possibility to travel back in time, even if by then you will not have had the opportunity to contact aliens, it does not mean that you gave up. As long as you stand by your friend side, support her and are willing to offer your help the best way you can, it means that you did not give up (and that’s what is important).

Inferno

You could look into astral travel. I've heard of people who claim it's possible to time travel that way, but it requires enormous amounts of time/meditation. If you or your subconscious mind think its impossible, you won't be able to do it. There are a of couple writings done on it if you can find them. Some of them are lying around of this site.

Sikozu

I will look for information for astral travel, thank you. I read many sources on internet and know there ways to travel back, maybe some way by technology. Maybe the people in power have this. I know they didnt share it with people like us

Tron1

Time heals all wounds. She will be fine. Time will pass and realize her dad loves her and his time was meant to be. Her pain will go away. Every moment has its meaning.

Toxictraveller

Dude, even if you did travel back in time and somehow just hypothetically somehow u did it in this timeline it would change everything....
You'll be stuck in an endless loop which will cause a paradox there
Paradoxes are just oddities but still, it won't work in the universe we know yet
Maybe other dimensional beings can help you but not us
But yea if you discover what other known particles are for maybe you'll find something helpful
Moral support and being there for her is everything you can do for now

Tron1

Your only meant to save his life if you saw it happen in the beginning. Plus you wouldn't save him anyways. You wouldn't remember anything and you'd also be on a different time line she would not remember anything at all. You wouldn't either. You do not want to do time travel. No one is meant for it. Only those who have done it are meant for it.