Please help!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Time heals all wounds. She will be fine. Time will pass and realize her dad loves her and his time was meant to be. Her pain will go away. Every moment has its meaning.
I think most of that is true, but there are two sentences I'm on the fence with. Some things are meant to be, but not all. And for some things, there is no rhyme or reason.
Dude, even if you did travel back in time and somehow just hypothetically somehow u did it in this timeline it would change everything....
You'll be stuck in an endless loop which will cause a paradox there
Paradoxes are just oddities but still, it won't work in the universe we know yet
I'm a little confused by what you're trying to say there. So does that mean every change in recorded history must result in a different timeline, otherwise there'd be infinite loops? If that's what you're saying, I'll have to agree to an extent. Anyway, welcome to the forum @Toxictraveller!
Your only meant to save his life if you saw it happen in the beginning. Plus you wouldn't save him anyways. You wouldn't remember anything and you'd also be on a different time line she would not remember anything at all. You wouldn't either. You do not want to do time travel. No one is meant for it. Only those who have done it are meant for it.
I would not discourage others from changing the past if they truly want to. Let them find the answers out for themselves.

Sikozu

Thank you Classicalfan626
I think from own experience, time doesn't heal every wound. I just learn to live with pain.
My research show, there exist only one timeline and if any change in the past, the new 'branch' of time converges with main timeline overtime, like self-correct.
I not discouraged to change the past, but how to do? I wish to know ways to do, but I have no ideas. Please anyone, if anyone has changed the past, help me find way to do this.

TimeFlipper

Thank you Classicalfan626
I think from own experience, time doesn't heal every wound. I just learn to live with pain.
My research show, there exist only one timeline and if any change in the past, the new 'branch' of time converges with main timeline overtime, like self-correct.
I not discouraged to change the past, but how to do? I wish to know ways to do, but I have no ideas. Please anyone, if anyone has changed the past, help me find way to do this.

No one on Paranormalis has ever changed the past, and will never be capable of doing it...Your friend needs to be told that fact..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
No one on Paranormalis has ever changed the past, and will never be capable of doing it...
I'm a little bit confused TF. When you say no one on Paranormalis will ever be capable of changing the past, that only means that the original timeline's past will never be changed by a Paranormalis member, does it not? :unsure:

TimeFlipper

wow Why are you here? Are you a prophet?

If you have any evidence of someone on Paranormalis having the ability to go back in time, or someone on here thats very close to achieving going back in time, bring it on, lets hear about them (y):LOL:..
I'm a little bit confused TF. When you say no one on Paranormalis will ever be capable of changing the past, that only means that the original timeline's past will never be changed by a Paranormalis member, does it not? :unsure:

Correct (y):)..