Please help!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I don't wish to deter you from your own thought of changing the past, because that wont be achieved by yourself, it will be achieved via a third party ;):)..
Hmm... So what you're saying here is, I won't be changing the past all by myself, but with help from a third party? (ETs perhaps?) That would kinda make sense, actually, because there's a broad range of stuff in the past that I'd like to see changed.

dimension-1hacker

I will look for information for astral travel, thank you. I read many sources on internet and know there ways to travel back, maybe some way by technology. Maybe the people in power have this. I know they didnt share it with people like us
Just visualize where you want to go so completely that you can't tell the different between the visualization and the place and you traveled through time and space.

Sikozu

Thank you! And when I actually get good in astral travel and go that place, what to do then? How to change something?

Hilton.P

Thank you! And when I actually get good in astral travel and go that place, what to do then? How to change something?
Sikozu would you help all parents of everyone who passed away in the past ? No because the earth would be overpopulated by now . Would you help one ? why one why not two three ? how would you select them only your friends ones ? and the friends of friends ? and so on ? I doubt anyone would do it so please I don't know your age but don't believe no one who says he or she will help you ... If someone cares would say to you move forward and help your friend to move forward !

dimension-1hacker

Your only meant to save his life if you saw it happen in the beginning. Plus you wouldn't save him anyways. You wouldn't remember anything and you'd also be on a different time line she would not remember anything at all. You wouldn't either. You do not want to do time travel. No one is meant for it. Only those who have done it are meant for it.
prove it.

Inferno

Sorry for taking so long to reply. From what I've read, most astral time travel is purely viewing. I'm not too familiar with it myself, though it is something I plan on trying out in the future. However, I have read about one technique where you can take your body with you. It is supposed to be very advanced and would most likely take a very long time to do. There is a book you can easily find online called Mastery of Space Time Transposition, which I would start with reading. Unless your extremely dedicated, I personally wouldn't waste my time on it.

As always, there is no proof of anything. Just people posting their experiences.