Please if time travel is real, please save my innocent babies life. Please before September 13th 2019. Pleaaseeee

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Helpme - Welcome to Paranormalis! Believe it or not, we've gotten a lot of requests like this. The best thing I can tell you is have another baby and seek help from a psychiatrist to help you deal with your loss.

Helpme

@Helpme - Welcome to Paranormalis! Believe it or not, we've gotten a lot of requests like this. The best thing I can tell you is have another baby and seek help from a psychiatrist to help you deal with your loss.
I dont want another baby. I want my baby back, I want this nightmare to end and go back a couple of days ago and fix this. Pleaseeeeee pleaseeee she only 2 and half months old. Please. Someone go back and save her.

steven chiverton

if you try go back in time your only going to another reality or timeline so in the other timeline your baby may still be around or in a worse case scenario the baby would die another way

Helpme

if you try go back in time your only going to another reality or timeline so in the other timeline your baby may still be around or in a worse case scenario the baby would die another way
This just happened yesterday so it wouldnt change anything just her being here with us. This isnt the timeline that was supposed to happen.

Helpme

I just want my baby back. Please anyone out there who knows how to do this please. In from New York long island. Pleaseeeeeee what can I do to make this happen. Money? I dont care please

steven chiverton

buy a hyper dimensional resonator from steven gibbs in america look him up and maybe you can try time traveling yourself and that may help a little at least you get to see your baby