Please need help

P. Jedi

Hello,
August 20, 2019
Mr Franky Zapata, his contact available in his website zapata.com , based in the south of France has invented a cheap flying device able to fly one person over the English channel. In my opinion He needs help because the fly board is too loud, still over 110 decibels and because the turbines run on oil which is uncomfortable to bring in a bag on the shoulders (and it is very expensive since the turbines consume it a lot)
If you are the kind of people, scientists, magician, inventors, engineers or anything that could bring better ideas and improve the project please write him an email.
Let's bring him to the proper timeline, where people have fun of flying as much as bicycle here
Thanks

Rudi

An outdated transportation model
I use the "archive niche" to move from point A-B
You move to the fifth dimension and travel noiselessly and very fast.

P. Jedi

An outdated transportation model
I use the "archive niche" to move from point A-B
You move to the fifth dimension and travel noiselessly and very fast.
Hello, could you explain what is the "archive niche" please, because to me is not clear?

Rudi

My topic on this forum is "I'm walking with ghosts"
Where you will get the answer in my resume is what is an archival niche

TimeFlipper

@Pietro Jedi Consider this...Zapata could use an audio source with the same fundamental frequency of the noise source from the turbine..
The two frequencies would cancel out each other resulting in a quiet and peaceful journey for Mr Zapata...The Mercedes Car Company used a similar system to keep away all engine and road noise from entering their car interiors :)..

TimeFlipper

Hello,
August 20, 2019
Mr Franky Zapata, his contact available in his website zapata.com , based in the south of France has invented a cheap flying device able to fly one person over the English channel. In my opinion He needs help because the fly board is too loud, still over 110 decibels and because the turbines run on oil which is uncomfortable to bring in a bag on the shoulders (and it is very expensive since the turbines consume it a lot)
If you are the kind of people, scientists, magician, inventors, engineers or anything that could bring better ideas and improve the project please write him an email.
Let's bring him to the proper timeline, where people have fun of flying as much as bicycle here
Thanks

@Cirrus I brought forward the original posting from our member Pietro Jedi, who asked for help by saying Quote:, "In my opinion He (Mr Zapata) needs help because the fly board is too loud, still over 110 decibels" etc etc...

The help i offered to overcome that acoustic problem was completely logical accurate and easily obtainable...However if you feel that your good self has a more logical accurate and easily obtainable solution, then please kindly let Pietro Jedi know all about it :)..

P. Jedi

@Pietro Jedi Consider this...Zapata could use an audio source with the same fundamental frequency of the noise source from the turbine..
The two frequencies would cancel out each other resulting in a quiet and peaceful journey for Mr Zapata...The Mercedes Car Company used a similar system to keep away all engine and road noise from entering their car interiors :)..
Thank you. I Am going to mail them with your idea. I knew that there was a similar technology used for ears protection for high decibel, such As for gun shootings. But what you explain me, i did not know.

TimeFlipper

In my humble opinion i believe that the electronic noise cancelling device would be more suitable to Mr Zapata, especially when his normal hearing would be far more safer for him, than just using ear muffs to deaden noise and possible dangers whilst flying :)..