Please need help

P. Jedi

I agree.
In my humble opinion i believe that the electronic noise cancelling device would be more suitable to Mr Zapata, especially when his normal hearing would be far more safer for him, than just using ear muffs to deaden noise and possible dangers whilst flying :)..
I agree on you, in my opinion your idea is very good and new to me. I emailed them few moments ago telling it. It is good to share that this technology exist. I didn't know that had been improved and used in cars. Now I remember that once I used the basic tech in a serious hearing hospital exam, I had to wear this kind of electrical headset so I was 100% deaf with it. Thank you again. Peace. I will follow them and write here their update when I will see that. You know that on November or December 2018 Zapata flew under the Tour Eiffel in Paris during a national TV fundraiser. If I am not mistaken after it I heard that their goal for 2019 would have been to improve the decibel problem. I hope that this will be thrue because it is a good thing. Thanks for cooperation

TimeFlipper

If you cannot see this video clip of Franky Zapata, Go onto You Tube and type in, Franky Zapata Flying On The Flyboard Air In Paris Near The Eiffel Tower..

Please keep me informed at your earliest convenience, iam very interested on this topic, thank you for bringing it up on Paranormalis :)..

Last edited:

P. Jedi

If you cannot see this video clip of Franky Zapata, Go onto You Tube and type in, Franky Zapata Flying On The Flyboard Air In Paris Near The Eiffel Tower..

I can not see this video. Don't know why. Could please write the title so that I search it in YouTube by myself please?

TimeFlipper

I can not see this video. Don't know why. Could please write the title so that I search it in YouTube by myself please?

I did put the You Tube title up, i will repeat it for you..."Franky Zapata Flying On The Flyboard Air In Paris Near The Eiffel Tower"....
Let me know when you have seen it please :)..

P. Jedi

I did put the You Tube title up, i will repeat it for you..."Franky Zapata Flying On The Flyboard Air In Paris Near The Eiffel Tower"....
Let me know when you have seen it please :)..
Oh yes I know this video, I saw it for the first time few days after that has happened. Cool man

TimeFlipper

Oh yes I know this video, I saw it for the first time few days after that has happened. Cool man

Let us hope Franky decides on using that noise cancelling system i mentioned to you, he would be able to speak to his wife family and friends whilst he was flying! :)....Maybe he could devise a simple platform fitted slightly above the engine, and place the oil fuel on top of that, removing the weight on his shoulders and back! :cool:.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Let us hope Franky decides on using that noise cancelling system i mentioned to you, he would be able to speak to his wife family and friends whilst he was flying! :)....Maybe he could devise a simple platform fitted slightly above the engine, and place the oil fuel on top of that, removing the weight on his shoulders and back! :cool:.

I did add these comments to my posting, after you had the chance to read them..

P. Jedi

Listen... the Rocketeer didn't care about engine noise when he was kicking ass in WWII.
The US have all my respect for the WWII. Honour to them. Let me Express why I doubt about people with warrior attitude regarding this project. Well about in the 1974 the army developed the WASP project or Williams aerial system project (check it on YouTube, it is available and lovely) which is very very close to Zapata invention. So thanks army but you work for the peaceful people. You didn't develop this project.
If you are American maybe you could explain me why in such a Land of hard workers and competition still nobody used the same idea of a platform to fly. I am sure that Americans could do a really great job about it, evolving it as noone else. This stuff is to climb the top of the mountain in peace, to go where the street have no names, in the skyyyyyyyyyy.
Not to high, careful people.
We are doing something as cool as the invention of the first motorcycle
Bruuuuuuum bruuuuuuum bruuuum
Ah ah ah
That's a lot of fun