Please need help

Cirrus

My initial Rocketeer comment was tongue-in-cheek.

With regard to the noise-canceling device, wouldn't it fail unless it's used in a box. Meaning, the device would have to be a floating box/tube of some sort to truly get the desired effect. Otherwise, out in the open, the sound would resonate wherever it wanted with nowhere to deflect it into the intended source.

Then again, if you put the noise canceling device in the board itself next to the engine, maybe it would work but the amount of energy needed to get to the required decibels might make it cost restrictive.

Kairos

Listen... the Rocketeer didn't care about engine noise when he was kicking ass in WWII.

Sad how he died in Korea, though, because he couldn't hear the radio warnings of an entire wing of MiG jets closing in on him. RIP

P. Jedi

My initial Rocketeer comment was tongue-in-cheek.

With regard to the noise-canceling device, wouldn't it fail unless it's used in a box. Meaning, the device would have to be a floating box/tube of some sort to truly get the desired effect. Otherwise, out in the open, the sound would resonate wherever it wanted with nowhere to deflect it into the intended source.

Then again, if you put the noise canceling device in the board itself next to the engine, maybe it would work but the amount of energy needed to get to the required decibels might make it cost restrictive.
Could explain me bette please? 1) if You close a turbine in a box It will fly? 2) Could you give some ideas of prices since you introduced that topic?

Cirrus

Could explain me bette please? 1) if You close a turbine in a box It will fly? 2) Could you give some ideas of prices since you introduced that topic?

If the rocketeer (for lack of a better description) is just wearing a turbine, then the noise from the turbine won't just be canceled out unless the turbine itself is enclosed. Noise canceling only works if it is focused. Out in the open it would all just sound like more noise.

TimeFlipper

If the rocketeer (for lack of a better description) is just wearing a turbine, then the noise from the turbine won't just be canceled out unless the turbine itself is enclosed. Noise canceling only works if it is focused. Out in the open it would all just sound like more noise.

The noise cancelling operates through his headphones ;)..

P. Jedi

Probably the most urgent thing to solve about the Zapata flying board is about battery because very few of us could afford to spend x gallons of gasoline in few minutes. The problem of the noise is important but there is this issue of the cost of the gasoline...the brand of the individual flying machine is becoming every day more popular but still I hope that someone will start to buy and sell this stuff.

TimeFlipper

Probably the most urgent thing to solve about the Zapata flying board is about battery because very few of us could afford to spend x gallons of gasoline in few minutes. The problem of the noise is important but there is this issue of the cost of the gasoline...the brand of the individual flying machine is becoming every day more popular but still I hope that someone will start to buy and sell this stuff.

You have hit the nail on the head, well done!...An electric motor..Less weight more efficient, cheaper, only a very few moving parts, hardly any noise, AND for all the deluded Climate change advocates, including that obnoxious mind controlled Greta Thunberg, its eco-friendly Wahoooo! :D..

P. Jedi

You have hit the nail on the head, well done!...An electric motor..Less weight more efficient, cheaper, only a very few moving parts, hardly any noise, AND for all the deluded Climate change advocates, including that obnoxious mind controlled Greta Thunberg, its eco-friendly Wahoooo! :D..
Thank you Time flipper. Thanks for the yesterday answer. Thanks for the support. I think that we feel the same about the importance about this forum and chat. I don't know if you are a men or a woman or your age but you let me carry on believing that a good kind of people is here. This forum is between dream and reality and...my shift start in less than six hours, I would definitely need a bit more of rest but I want to tell right now that I am one hand shaking from the man who is responsible of the invention and creation of a domestic hydrogen boiler.
My aim is to get in touch with this person or group of person and get sure that they are aware about the Zapata flying machine. I don't know a lot about HYDROGEN but for sure is a cool stuff, clean energy and powerful resource.

TimeFlipper

Thank you Time flipper. Thanks for the yesterday answer. Thanks for the support. I think that we feel the same about the importance about this forum and chat. I don't know if you are a men or a woman or your age but you let me carry on believing that a good kind of people is here. This forum is between dream and reality and...my shift start in less than six hours, I would definitely need a bit more of rest but I want to tell right now that I am one hand shaking from the man who is responsible of the invention and creation of a domestic hydrogen boiler.
My aim is to get in touch with this person or group of person and get sure that they are aware about the Zapata flying machine. I don't know a lot about HYDROGEN but for sure is a cool stuff, clean energy and powerful resource.

The Hydrogen cells would be useful for supplying the electricity to an electric motor, that would replace the petrol engine :D..

Angelface239

Okay.