Police state construction progress

kcwildman

Beastmaster
over the last few weeks now I have seen a need to have a thread dedicated to the ongoing construction of the police state . we all know it is being put together right in front of our eyes, and fine tuned with each major event that happens. the soul purpose for this to be done is the total control of the people. we have been far to long ignoring this . saying it can never happen in America, well guess what it's damn near done. most if not all the pieces are in place now, and are being brought on line so to speak every time the goons pull another Machiavellian tragedy. so it would behoove us to atleast have some record of just what is being done . maybe even some tactics to offer some level of protection against the threat of our own safety and well being. this could be anything from a simple metal case to put your cell phone in to stop it from being tracked. to what type of clothing to wear to best thwart the face recognition programs...
anyway here's my first offering in this effort
BBC News - The rise of CCTV surveillance in the US

The Boston Marathon bombings suspects were quickly identified after investigators picked them out on CCTV footage. Does that mean Americans need to depend more on CCTV?

Before they were Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, they were Black Hat and White Hat - two young faces in baseball caps, identified in grainy video footage as the prime suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings.

From footage totalling hundreds of hours, investigators singled out the two men from a sea of marathon spectators, then followed their movements before and after they allegedly planted the two bombs.

Those bombs would kill three people and wound more than 200, and Black Hat and White Hat were identified soon after their images were released. A day later, one was dead and the other in hospital.

The crucial role that video footage played in this case has many Americans re-evaluating the role of CCTV and other surveillance tools in public spaces

here they are beating the drum's on how great it is to have you on CCTV at all times.....

in lite of this it might be in your best interest to implore a tactic I once saw used , of wearing a large wide brim hat, large lens dark sunglasses, and always walking with your head slightly bowed. also never, and I do mean never looking up at the sky. this simple change in your dress and behavior will make it almost impossible for any CCTV to get a ID shot of you, or run a face recognition program...

titorite

Regarding Boston.

I want proof people died.

We were told dozens of people lost their legs. We have been shown just one. ONE PERSON with lost legs. And that person turned out to be a total freaking lie. No ball bearings are present in the pictures. Nothing like that has been recovered.

So I want proof people died.

Because the explosion seems like much more of a flash bang. Incendiary scorch marks are not present.... Overlapping metal bending pressure is not present.... The Faux bomb that can take off legs did not even move the metal fencing or set the wooden fencing on fire.... However all the glass did seem to be blown outward rather than inward.

Nobody wants to seem to acknowledge that.

Thank you for making this thread KC. You are correct. It is time.

titorite

I should also say this. When the tyranny decided to use children to perpetuate the lies of the tyranny up at sandy hoax... Thats when I knew we would be entering civil war this term... The false flags are only going to increase. Children grow up into talkitive teenagers. The only reason to not be concerned about that would be if the situation wont be there... I.E. already in a state of civil war.

BlastTyrant

I believe Everything after JFK has been set-up to get us to the boiling point we are at now, where there are armed Police or military in every city to enforce laws, where you have to be chipped and vaccinated in order to comply, everything you do can be tracked.

titorite

just one more case of the gov. setting up the state to run even your belief system
Breaking: Pentagon Confirms May Court Martial Soldiers Who Share Christian Faith
The Pentagon has released a statement confirming that soldiers could be prosecuted for promoting their faith: "Religious proselytization is not permitted within the Department of Defense...Court martials and non-judicial punishments are decided on a case-by-case basis

................and the graves?

and the chaplains that must serve all but serve god first.?

whoa....

sigh.... and the GOA goes after the DHS....

Government factions opposed to one another.

excuse my rambling...

No sharing your jesus love in gods army..... well that will be an undoing.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
this lady will confirm what this thread is all about the goons are already in place and doing test runs on people now...