political mud slinging.....

artsouth

political mud slinging.....

a place that we can all air our political debates,as not to polute the other threads.....your it! :grin:

deepthought

Re: political mud slinging.....

O.K. I'll open the bidding. I think Bush is a tosser, and Blair is his puppy dog!
Any takers?

StarLord

How close is a Wanker to a Tosser when it comes to a puppet show?

Heinrich Hundekok

How close is a Bush to <silly John Cleese voice> AAA SHRUBBERY! </silly John Cleese voice> when it comes to beeing a nut?

H.H.

StarLord

Well, him opting to be a member of the skull & Crossbones rather than a Knight that goes around saying "ecky, ecky, ecky, ecky" we my never know.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
How close is a Wanker to a Tosser when it comes to a puppet show?[/b]

A wanker can say... tarquin-fintim-nimbim-wimbim-bostok-f'tannng-f'tannng-jethrokuwaitbumwackywalrusstubble... and a tosser laughs when he says it.

Weeds 'em out every time.

StarLord

ROFLOL!!!! That's a keeper!!! Methinks that's a spell of some sort, just what does it do?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

When uttered by the witty rake at a party, this spell will cause the wankers to ask him to repeat it and the tossers to laugh at each and every instance it is repeated... consigning them to be ever identified as such.

Try it, it does work. I employed it to identify 4 wankers and 6 tossers at a party last November. Careful how you use it though, it is potent and you will be reuired to suffer its barking, staccato utterance for months to come.

Other rakes will recognise it pythonesque heritage and smugly chuckle with you when the chosen wanker finally gets its sequence right and spatters everyone with his first ordered utterence of it. Then the tossers can all light up at once with sycophantic mirth like chuckling tracers in the party gloom, clearly targeting the object of your new found disdain.

Doesn't work on women though.