Poll (sort of)

dsmith

If you have suffered enough crime in your life and are dissatisfied with law enforcement to the point that you might join or start your own vigilante/militia/mafia something so you and others can protect each other then please bump this thread. If you want comments or discussion please start another thread (which I might do if many people bump this one). If you REALLY want to do something like this send me a private message.

titorite

People are doing something about it. Look up 1st amendment audits on YouTube. Join us in recording public officials from public places. We are resorting to the 1st amendment first before we are forced to resort to the second. We will exhaust our 1st amendment abilities to affect a remedy before we are forced to resort to our second amendment. Things are bad. This is the start of how we fix it.

dsmith

Exercising your first amendment will get you killed. The second will too. There are other options.

titorite

Exercising your first amendment will get you killed. The second will too. There are other options.
Thats blatantly both not true and true. Any encounter with a cop can get you killed regardless of the circumstance but I can see you are not looking up any of what I suggested. Their are thousands of videos of 1st amendment audits on YouTube. 100s of 1st amendment audit channels. We have forced a new ruling in the 5th circuit courts regarding filming in public known as turner vrs driver. We have forced the cities like Olmos park to change their gun laws to obey constitutional law , which prompted many surrounding cities to change their guns laws.

Two police chiefs we are currently looking to bring to justice is Olmos Park and Leon Valley. And we will regulate them because we exercise our rights. I invite you to do the same along with us. Even if you do nothing but give the video a view thats something. If you join us in expression our opinion over the emal, phone, facebook thats even better, If you donate thats even better yet, and if you go all the way and pick up a camera and film what public officals do from public spaces you will be known, loves, supported and you will BE on the frontlines of the revolution.

You can die on your knees obeying commands or on your feet with a camera in your hand. Although to be far, in 6 years in beaing part of this thing , nobody has died yet... Not even the Bundys.

dsmith

I think you are a shill. Let me tell you a story. One time some guys wanted to catch their local police illegally harassing someone for camping in a park. So they set up a tent and got a guy to camp in the tent. The cops came and filled that tent full of holes. They don't care about the constitution, court decisions, or anything. The stuff you read on the internet and in newspapers is there to get people to show their hands. What really brought tears to my eyes was, the guy they got to camp in the tent was one of the local cops.

titorite

I think you are a shill. Let me tell you a story. One time some guys wanted to catch their local police illegally harassing someone for camping in a park. So they set up a tent and got a guy to camp in the tent. The cops came and filled that tent full of holes. They don't care about the constitution, court decisions, or anything. The stuff you read on the internet and in newspapers is there to get people to show their hands. What really brought tears to my eyes was, the guy they got to camp in the tent was one of the local cops.

LOL youre a cute huckleberry. A new member with little experience here calling me, a well known senior member here a shill I LOL at you sir, LOL.

I suspect you must be either a teen ager or some kind of FBI spook because what YOU SUGGEST is the same kind of thing the fuckers at Ruby Ridge suggested to Randy Weaver. Randy Weaver who said no and was innocent as was his wife and son whom the ATF agents murdered in cold blood. But thats another injustice and I digress.

We dont need to start a mafia or a vigilante group. And anyone can start a militia or join one but in reality every citizen of the USA is already potential militia Thanks to our rights enshrined in the second amendment. Do we need to start warring against ourselves again in another civil war? perhaps but is their a better way? I dont know but Im damn sure willing to try anything and everything else first before I take up arms against my fellow citizens. The last civil war was very bloody. Hence my strong endorsement of the 1st amendment audit movement... LOOK IT UP ON YOUTUBE ALREADY. Join PINAC, Film everything. Expose corruption and demand justice. We are at that special place in history... we are using our last methods of redress with in our rights. (not sure what your doing aside from posting bad ideas on a random internet forum) We will fix things or sound the alarm. The first amendment audit movement will either correct the constitutional path our nation has strayed away from or pave the way for return to natural rights.

dsmith

before I take up arms against my fellow citizens.
I agree for the most part, which is why I said above that exercising your 2nd amendment right will get a guy killed. But, just running around with video tape isn't going to cut it. And my extensive experiences with a variety of organizations have shown me that if I don't do it myself and lead it myself it isn't going to go anywhere, at least not to the extent that I can take it. I'll check out the 1st amendment group. Thanks for your comments but as I mentioned above this thread is just for counting heads, not for discussion. Please refrain from further posts in this thread. FYI when you are on other forums and doing other things know that the shills are almost always "senior members." They are professional intelligence agents and they get paid well for their valuable and hard won skills. It is the nature of their work that they need to have the respect or at least compliance of senior leadership and they get it. If they didn't they wouldn't be effective and they wouldn't get paid.

Kairos

I believe it's a matter of time before this happens. This is the consequence of the anarcho-tyranny perpetrated against the people of the western world by their globalist/neo-marxist governments. They allow the criminals to run rampant and prosecute the law-abiding (innocent) civilians. For instance, in England where anarcho-tyranny is late-staged, the police allow violent Muslim rape gangs for decades to operate with impunity. But if an actual Englishman complains about it on Facebook or whatever, the police will raid his home at 0300 and lock him in a rape cage. That's anarcho-tyranny. It's the product of globalist ideology. It obviously won't last and will end with spectacular secular warfare.

titorite

Thats not how infiltration works. Besides the FBI and CIA are more proactive often preferring instigation as opposed to infiltration. I mean why stop a current threat when one can invent a threat and then pretend to stop it.