Schematic Poo's Device

TEC

Time Enforcement Commission
Ok, these are kind of old now I have more transformers and soon I will adjust it to run off a battery and skip the radio. When you use it turn the radio on and adjust it to a station AM so that it is just a squealing noise (they tend to work more often) no talking or words then go through the warp coil now there wont be any visible way to tell if there is a wormhole there.

So when you go through you have to really pay attention to your surroundings and try and see any differences like how people you know act. If things aren't the same as they were before you experimented then you are experiencing an alternate reality now the more transformers you have in there the farther away of a universe you should reach If you build it just like in the plans then you should be able to make it through 25% of the time.

When you get it to work don't expect real big differences in universes the device can't go too far yet so when you make it to another universe it will probably be much the same. It took three days before I realized my first experiment worked.

Don't go around in other worlds and break laws or get it too deep shit because there is probably another you in your world doing the same thing.

Schematics
poo.gif

Sources:
@Einstein

Last edited by a moderator:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Einstein Do you know any details about this device? I'm going to update this post with all the information we can compile about it. It seems there's isn't much information available about it on the Internet. At least, not information that Google can find.

Here's the only information I could find about it that might have to do with the concerned device:
The Rock Island Argus 18 March 1907 — Illinois Digital Newspaper Collections
The Bismarck Tribune from Bismarck, North Dakota · Page 9
Time Chatter - Time Travel Chat

Search for "poo" or "poo's device" in those pages to find the related content.

Thanks.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here is the info that goes with that schematic,

Poo's Device

Ok these are kind of old now I have more transformers and soon I will adjust it to run off a battery and skip the radio.When you use it turn the radio on and adjust to a station AM that it is just a squealing noise (they tend to work more often) no talking or words then go through the warp coil now there wont be any visible way to tell if there is a worm hole there. So when you go through you have to really pay attention to your surroundings and try and see any differences like how people you know act. If things arnt the same as they where before you experimented then you are experiencing an alternate reality now the more transformers you have in there then the farther away of a universe you should reach If you build it just like in the plans then you should be able to make it through 25% of the time.
When you get it to work don't expect real big differences in universes the device cant go to far yet so when you make it to another universe it will probably be much the same. It took three days before I realized my first experiment worked.
Dont go around in other worlds and break laws or get it to deep shit because there is probably a nother you in your world doing the same thing.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The parts required to build the device aren't very precise.

What kind of step down transformer do we need? Would any kind of AC to DC converter work?

Also, how to we build the coil? Is it a caduceus coil?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I remember coming across someone that said they just used an audio transformer. I checked and found out Radio Shack sells those for $2.99. For the radio, just use a small portable transistor radio. I was thinking I would add a DPDT switch connected to the radio speaker input leads on the center posts on the switch. Then one end of the switch goes to the speaker, and the other end goes to the device. That way you can switch back and forth between tuning mode and running mode. Most AC to DC converters use a capacitor and resistor to filter out 60Hz hum. I would just make a converter using the three components in the schematic.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I would use a 50 mfd and a 30 mfd capacitor, Like the one's used in the old 1950's and 1960"s AC tube house radios.
The 50 mfd and 30 mfd capacitor was a one capacitor unit with three wires coming out of it at 150 volt DC rating. Your small portable transistor radio would work well with a 20 volt DC rating.

Pegii

Schematics - Poo's Device
When I saw this post I was instantly hooked and knew I HAD to build it. However even though there was a decent amount of in information info this post is there any more info available? Whenever I type Poo's device in Google due to its name it always comes up with sewage plants and toilets. *facepalm*

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That's all the info I have on this one. I think this one is mostly just for experimentation. If you'll notice the info says just a 25% success rate.

But if you want some ideas... How about an audio sine wave generator in place of the transistor radio? Then an amplifier after that. For the step down transformer just try a standard 120volt to 12volt. Radio Shack still has those in stock. The clothes hanger loop with the magnet wire looks to be the most time consuming and tedious part of the project.