Pope cuts cardinals pay

HDRKID

Gnostic Christian

The decline in the god religions is starting to show that the tipping point between belief and non-belief has been passed.

Many still claim an affiliation but that is by tradition and not by belief.

There are now more atheists and agnostics than actual believers in some supernatural genocidal satanic god.

Faith without facts is being recognized as the faith of fools.

Regards
DL

Maulbeere

They're asking for donations as well.

If you believe Charlie Ward, the Vatican was raided and something like 34 trillion of gold bullion taken, part of taking down the cabal, of which the Vatican city is an important part.

Gnostic Christian

They're asking for donations as well.

If you believe Charlie Ward, the Vatican was raided and something like 34 trillion of gold bullion taken, part of taking down the cabal, of which the Vatican city is an important part.
With so many liars about, who can know what is real.

That is not a question. It is more a statement of fact.

Regards
DL

HDRKID

With so many liars about, who can know what is real.

That is not a question. It is more a statement of fact.

Regards
DL
God says:
Isaiah 55:8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my thoughts are higher than your thoughts, and my ways are higher than your ways.

Tiny specs of dust like me, cannot comprehend omniscience.

Gnostic Christian

God says:
Isaiah 55:8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my thoughts are higher than your thoughts, and my ways are higher than your ways.

Tiny specs of dust like me, cannot comprehend omniscience.
Gods say all kinds of garbage.

I am pleased you listen to Jews though because Jesus was one and he says the opposite.

He say, like him, we can be as gods.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

That tiny spec of dust you claim your are, hold a spark of god.

Regards
DL

HDRKID

To GC,
More powerful than books is direct experience.

This is how you travel to another universe in movies.

In reality you hear a click or a pop. This is followed by a bright flash of white light, and there you are in another universe. You start screaming. It is scary. Then you start crying. Basically, you realize how insignificant you are.

I will leave you with this verse.

Matthew 11:11​

“Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.”

Gnostic Christian

Rather a shoddy way to treat Jesus, but then again, many Christians have used inquisitions on their own.

I have had my apotheosis.

Have you had yours, or are quotes all you are good for?

Regards
DL

HDRKID

I have had many such experiences. Today, something interesting happened to me. I was having a dream that I was preparing to go to work and tell the big boss about investors that were coming. Suddenly, I hear this loud robotic voice. "This reality cannot be created due to insufficient resources."
Right then I wake up. The dream is over.

It is like you are sitting at your computer and get an out of memory error. Yeah, I know this reality we are in is a computer simulation more sophisticated than your average video game, but this is crazy.

Gnostic Christian

I wonder why people think that Satan is a male when the reality is the truth of Christianity as well as reality.

The epitome of evil is female. Think evolution and competition.

Men prefer to think they are. I don't know why. Chivalry perhaps.

expultion.jpg

Regards
DL