Schematic Portal Control Modulator MK1 (One Professor Opmmur's Time Travel Machines)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
One Professor Opmmur's Time Travel Machines

Enclosed is the Instruction Manual for one of my Time Travel Machines the Model is
"Mark 1". It is a Time Portal Control Modulator for opening Time Time Travel Portals. I have owned the Devise for about 15 years and was build by D W French.

Attachments

• CCF01122016.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 416

TimeFlipper

Enclosed is the Instruction Manual for one of my Time Travel Machines the Model is
"Mark 1". It is a Time Portal Control Modulator for opening Time Time Travel Portals. I have owned the Devise for about 15 years and was build by D W French.
Is there a schematic for it Prof?

McFly

Congratulations to Prof.Oppmur for his vested interest in sharing projects.

Back in the 90's I had the Gibbs Portal report. Due to moving to another address, I lost it.
If someone has this report, I kindly ask to post it in this forum's schematics section.

Also, a few days ago, I posted my proposition and invitation regarding a discussion about the chronovisor concepts. Up to now, no feedback. So, considering that Prof. Oppmur has a plan for a Time Portal and expecting that someone who owns the old Gibbs' portal report, post those plans, I again invite members here to join for a forum effort to build it.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

Back in the 90's I had the Gibbs Portal report. Due to moving to another address, I lost it.
If someone has this report, I kindly ask to post it in this forum's schematics section.

Also, a few days ago, I posted my proposition and invitation regarding a discussion about the chronovisor concepts. Up to now, no feedback. So, considering that Prof. Oppmur has a plan for a Time Portal and expecting that someone who owns the old Gibbs' portal report, post those plans, I again invite members here to join for a forum effort to build it.

I also have been building a library since 1956 on time travel and other great subjects. ( I have all of Steven Gibbs old writings and books..) Professor Opmmur

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Excellent, Opmmur. Thank you for sharing! I am going to private message you. I've seen hints that you've time traveled, but now this basically confirms this. We assume that you've successfully done so. Have you?

I'm a little excited now, since I did experience a timeline change. (Most of us read that article that scientists proved that the future can affect the past). I do have some questions for you, though, before I go build one of these things and disappear, which isn't what I really want to do.

Professor, What happens when you enter the portal? Do you disappear permanently from your current timeline? Can you return to your original timeline? These are important questions for me. I do not want to disappear from my family.

Thanks for the info.

McFly

I also have been building a library since 1956 on time travel and other great subjects. ( I have all of Steven Gibbs old writings and books..) Professor Opmmur

That's great. Would you mind posting his Time Portal report? Thanks in advance.

Prof. Opmmur said he was collecting time travel information for a long time and
I never read any place on the net or here that he was a real Time Traveler.
If I am reading the people here right!