Portals

Mayhem

Zenith
Welcome aboard enjoy the discussions :)

geo5

My friend used his cellphone as a sort of a magic wand, he showed me that certain colors on the screen have specific effects by virtue of the frequency (color) and associated harmonics and that you can indeed heal people with light. I've used my phone as a sort of radionics device as well where I just draw what I want to happen on a blank phone screen and project energy into it (the silicon in the phone is a type of feminine crystal which can absorb and hold energy from a higher dimension).

I've also seen Richard Bartlett of Master Energy Dynamics use a custom geometric mandala generator app to create and tweak patterns for specific purposes and then inject those right into the aether. The Indian guru Paramahansa Nithyananda teaches his students to telepathically interface with a phone and send images from their eyes to their phone simply by blinking at what they see and having it appear on the phone.

So... there are various kinds of aetheric portals and manipulations that can be done with a cell phone, the key is practice and understanding how it works.