Portland Oreagon Meltdown. Proud boys vrs Antifa, nobody won.

titorite

This footage is brought to you by MikeBlueHair. An activist ,voluntarist , and independent journalist. He takes no sides in this craziness but is just there to film it all. Despite that, he gets shit on and attacked from both sides just to bring the people this footage and it is intense.

Synopsis : Antifa Kicks it off with some pepper spray for no reason , proud boys retreat but then superman seems to walk through the pepper spray to stare them down. They back off, but then two turn around to goad the proud boys some more, two of whom take the bait and deliver a few head shots leading to chaos , pandemonium and more pepper spray from both sides. Mike Blue Hair takes a direct shot to the face but soon recovers and gets back in the thick of if to document it .

He has been following the Portland protests for awhile now, documenting when police go nuts and when the people go nuts. If you think his dedication is amazing you should sub to his channel and ring that bell and all that jazz.

Whew... srsly that shit is intense and mike blue hair is brave mother fucker.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kairos

That proud boys gear looks clean as fuck, though. It's perfect for the gym bro looking to try out crazy moves on camera, since Antifa can't fight.

not that I saw any proud boys in that video, however. Are you guys just calling anybody who opposes Antifa "Proud Boys"?

Kairos

Proud Boys look like this:

d6575d14-8627-11e8-a8b0-5206b50e5618-1200x630.jpg

It's hard to mistake them with other people unless you are deliberately trying to confuse the situation or have no idea who they really are.

titorite

That proud boys gear looks clean as fuck, though. It's perfect for the gym bro looking to try out crazy moves on camera, since Antifa can't fight.

not that I saw any proud boys in that video, however. Are you guys just calling anybody who opposes Antifa "Proud Boys"?

Maybe , rewatch the video with the volume turned up a little louder? They clearly refer to themselves as proud boys a couple of time throughout the video ….as they attempt to peacefully but assertively just move forward with their march before antifa opens fire for no rational reason at all.

Mega props to the dude in the purple hat though. Fucking he just walked through that spray like it were nothing to stare them down like a boss.

But yeah maybe they aint the same proud boys as the folks in your picture but then again maybe they are just proud americans barrowing the moniker. IDK. I wasn't there. But Mike Blue Hair was and damn did he get some great footage.

titorite

OK you want precise timing and proof. Start at 8:19 watch to 8:24 you will hear 'move out' 'proud boys in front' and you get a crystal clear night vision shot of a dude in one of those snazzy shirts... so regardless Id say it qualifies that at least some were there without a doubt..... Can't say they had much to be proud of near the end though... Three on one is always ugly. Then again As I watched and continue to analyze this homeboy with the white helmet with the triangle in the center He is all over the place in this video. He is in the first stampede then he is jst ahead of MBL when that one idiot talks trash about MBL being a communist which he aint, and then there at the end we can see white hat with out his mask just before the scuffle at the scaffolding where I had to of run around MBL with stomp on a dude while he was down.... just ugly.

To be fair though, I did read that the proud boys are willing to cooperate with the police and turn in anyone wanted for acting in a violent manner. With all this footage that what hat best stay home next time. It looks like a mixed bag joins them for the marchs and that they do their best to weed out the unwanted... I noticed the PB pepper sprayer sprayed their own as well as antifa which is stragity I can agree with... Like hosing down two fighting dogs... stop fighting. The antifa cowards spray and run. The others stick around and try to reign in their angrier compatriots. Then even came to the aid of that guy in the end that was getting stomped by their own doing all in their power to reign in the angery ones...

You should see of of Mike BLue Hairs other Portland protest footage... It is interesting and highly compelling.

Kairos

Proud Boys are looking to fight because they need to land some punches on Antifa to advance in the group, apparently. Proud Boys are not really a problem. The ones I am not so sure about are the three percenters. Most of the people in that footage were just run of the mill patriot/tea party people who were looking for something exciting.

I suspect a lot of the people with cameras, if they are not citizen journalists and youtubers, are collecting intelligence for one side or the other.

titorite

I suspect a lot of the people with cameras, if they are not citizen journalists and youtubers, are collecting intelligence for one side or the other.

I would say all of that is correct too. A number of folks in that video with cameras are various copwatchers and civil rights activists. I would imagine many just had their own cameras to film for their own use. And then of course their are gonna be the law enforcement infiltrators on both sides gathering intel as well as the groups themselves gathering intel. Cameras are everywhere.

So what did you think of that purple hat guy just walking through the pepper spray mist to stare down the losers? And how about that Mike Blue Hair himself? Taking some pepper spray to the face and keeps on filming like a boss.

He has another video from earlier in the day I believe, he was filming some antifa in the daylight hours and he came across a particularly strange on that wore a "thin blue line" mask. KInda makes me wonder if thats the reason they want to go easier on the antifa there.