Portugal Women Encounter ‘Neanderthal’

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
PORTUGAL — A woman in Portugal claims she and her sister saw two Neanderthals.

neanderthals-portugal.jpg

The 83-year-old Serra da Strela resident told Cryptozoology News she and her sister were caring for a herd of cows when they spotted the two “primitive men”.

“I was 5 years old and my sister was 8. We were in a remote area in the Serra da Estrela when we saw two naked men speaking a totally strange language,” she said about the 1939 alleged encounter. “Then we saw them entering a cave.”

The following day, she explains, they decided to check out the cave with their sheep dog.

“But when we reached the cave our dog didn’t want to go in. He kept growling and my sister wanted to go back. We could smell smoke that appeared to come from inside the cave.”

Later that day, she reports that when they told their father about the incident he became angry.

“He told us he already knew about the existence of these people. He said they were the original peoples who survived in a few numbers and were still living in a primitive state. I remember him saying that there were only about half a dozen individuals left.”

The “wild people”, as the woman referred to, were described as being naked and had a yellow skin color.

In 2015, a man in North Carolina reported to have seen a 10-feet-tall Neanderthal.

Neandertals were a species of humans believed to have gone extinct about 40,000 years ago. Some people, such as a state trooper from Washington who claimed to feed ape-like animals many refer to as Bigfoot, believe the cryptid could be some sort of “primitive human species”.

Serra da Strela, the highest mountain range in Portugal, is known for their Vodafone ski resort.

The post Portugal Women Encounter ‘Neanderthal’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

HDRKID

Actually, there used to be this janitor that looked just like a Neanderthal in the picture books you see. Yeah, we called him captain caveman. The funny thing is most people are part Neanderthal, so there we go.

4vfW.gif