Possessed. Time Travel?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein, if you can destroy this thing with a thought...please help me. I've tried everything. Astrophysics I no longer have the capacity to visualize with my mind. It is wrapped around and inside of my head. I used to try the white light visuals before it got this bad, it didn't help back then.

In a lucid dream you can create and destroy at will. A demon fears being destroyed. And it knows you have the ability to destroy it with just a thought. You are the master. You have a soul. That soul is immortal. The demon can only control you with your own beliefs. But it wont stick around if you change your beliefs.

It may be your own fear that keeps it attracted to you. Learn to turn off your fear.
I, actually, don't feel fear at all. I have no human emotions since the possession. It came inside of my heart chakra and it's completely blocked. I can't feel happiness, love, anger, fear, sadness, nothing. I am a robot. I, also, can't lucid dream anymore or visualize. It's wrapped around my head and inside. I can't even move my head left and right anymore. All it does is put thoughts in my head that are evil and against God. They come in so quick I can't tell the difference between my thoughts and the demons anymore. I used to be able to sort them, but it's gotten so bad. I, also, used to be able to pray and believe in the angels, jesus, mary. Their energy used to come to me and push this thing off of me. It would then come right back on. I could do it over and over, at least getting a bit of relief from the torment. I can't believe anymore, my mind is a mess so I can't get that energy to come to give me relief. It is an absolute nightmare.

You obviously believe this. As long as you do, you will be a prisoner in your own mind. Happiness is not an emotion. It's a state of mind. One chosen by those that prefer to be happy.

If you can't visualize, then try meditation. A blank mind is preferred. It only takes a thought to destroy your demon.

Miscellaneous

There's a malevolent entity that was attached to me. I too can't visualize white light properly as if it was killed. I can only go to sleep if I don't have a song stuck to my mind and being still. I can't remember my dreams well either or if I even have some every night. The malevolent entity did something to me to push my soul a bit from my body to place energy in me. It was traumatic for me and I can hardly feel anymore either because of the energy. The only thing that got rid of the malevolent entity was listening to develop an energy shield subliminal for two weeks (which is basically surrounding yourself with white light subliminal). Although results can be faster or slower depending on the person. I know it might feel hopeless but there's still hope if you listen to develop an energy shield subliminal on youtube.

Btw I got rid of the entity but I still can't feel like I used to.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
If some one was chanting in front of me i would definitely like to know what was been said.