Possessed. Time Travel?

Aruple

I came on here in the paranormal section to post but came across time travel. I have been possessed by a demon for two years now and can not describe the agony and suffering Im in. The demon has overtaken my mind so I can no longer believe in God. Because I can't believe in God, I can no longer pray or get delivered. I've been to healers, priests, shamans, pastors. It doesn't matter. Without my mind and faith I can't get God energy to come to me anymore to fight for me. My life is destroyed and over. I don't really believe in time travel, but if someone is reading this and has the ability, even to astral travel and go back to warn my former, innocent self to not get involved with the girl that did this to me. She did witchcraft on me. You would be saving a life. Again, don't think its possible, but then again before this happened to me, I didn't believe in demons...so who knows anymore whats real and what isn't. Thanks- Angela

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Demons don't have souls. They can be destroyed with a thought.

Hazzie Hippie

Hi Angela :) I’m no expert but have you tried putting a white light around yourself as a shield ? Whatever you do plz don’t show your weakness .

Aruple

Einstein, if you can destroy this thing with a thought...please help me. I've tried everything. Astrophysics I no longer have the capacity to visualize with my mind. It is wrapped around and inside of my head. I used to try the white light visuals before it got this bad, it didn't help back then.

Mayhem

Zenith
It's generally believed that should a wandering nefarious spirit's reflection be caught within a mirror. It's power will be gone and unable to torment he who possess the mirror.
They loathe light.

Find yourself a Chinese magic mirror.

Aruple

It's generally believed that should a wandering nefarious spirit's reflection be caught within a mirror. It's power will be gone and unable to torment he who possess the mirror.
They loathe light.

Find yourself a Chinese magic mirror.
I actually had a guy try this on me about a year ago. It did nothing. I wish it worked.

Mayhem

Zenith
I wonder if the magic mirror was a sun or moon charged mirror.?

Either way to properly charge the mirror for use is a dangerous practice in itself.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein, if you can destroy this thing with a thought...please help me. I've tried everything. Astrophysics I no longer have the capacity to visualize with my mind. It is wrapped around and inside of my head. I used to try the white light visuals before it got this bad, it didn't help back then.

In a lucid dream you can create and destroy at will. A demon fears being destroyed. And it knows you have the ability to destroy it with just a thought. You are the master. You have a soul. That soul is immortal. The demon can only control you with your own beliefs. But it wont stick around if you change your beliefs.

It may be your own fear that keeps it attracted to you. Learn to turn off your fear.

Aruple

In a lucid dream you can create and destroy at will. A demon fears being destroyed. And it knows you have the ability to destroy it with just a thought. You are the master. You have a soul. That soul is immortal. The demon can only control you with your own beliefs. But it wont stick around if you change your beliefs.

It may be your own fear that keeps it attracted to you. Learn to turn off your fear.
I, actually, don't feel fear at all. I have no human emotions since the possession. It came inside of my heart chakra and it's completely blocked. I can't feel happiness, love, anger, fear, sadness, nothing. I am a robot. I, also, can't lucid dream anymore or visualize. It's wrapped around my head and inside. I can't even move my head left and right anymore. All it does is put thoughts in my head that are evil and against God. They come in so quick I can't tell the difference between my thoughts and the demons anymore. I used to be able to sort them, but it's gotten so bad. I, also, used to be able to pray and believe in the angels, jesus, mary. Their energy used to come to me and push this thing off of me. It would then come right back on. I could do it over and over, at least getting a bit of relief from the torment. I can't believe anymore, my mind is a mess so I can't get that energy to come to give me relief. It is an absolute nightmare.

Aruple

I wonder if the magic mirror was a sun or moon charged mirror.?

Either way to properly charge the mirror for use is a dangerous practice in itself.
I have no idea, but it was an old antique looking mirror. He was chanting something and put the mirror up to my face. It didn't do anything. I've tried so many things but the only thing that ever did anything at all is when before my mind was overtaken and I could believe in Jesus, I could pray to him and feel love energy come and pull it off of me a bit. It was a bit of relief. Now that my mind is a mess I can't pray anymore. No matter what I do or how hard I try I can't get that energy to come to me anymore.