Possible improvements for Demat cannon?

Alberts wig

Hi
I was wandering through the time travel schematics and noticed that the demat cannon used orgone/scaler energy by passivly collecting it and that using it to make a portal. I want to know from more experienced members if it would be possible or an improvement to put a biflair coil in the back of the tube hooked up to an HDR. Wouldn't this make it faster, and less dependent on grid points?

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Hi and welcome.

Have you got a HDR?

Timebran86

I'm seriously considering building a Demat Cannon for personal reasons using the schematics provided on this site. Has anyone actually completed a version of this? If anyone has any pointers let me know. I really plan on working on one soon. It is of the utmost importance.

NaturalPhilosopher

I built one.
Had a 3inch diameter pvc tube bored out at expense so the 3inch copper pipe would snugly fit inside.
Nothing happened for me. Although I didn't use it long enough but did use it on a buried artificial grid point.
It might've not been correctly radionically tuned. Was a novice back then at that.

From what I can tell it's a scalar energy battery and waveguide.
PVC and other biaxially orientated plastics absorb scalar energy generated by the copper and allow it to accumulate and re-radiate back out. Everything radiates scalar energy. Consider it like a free energy version of blackbody radiation.

Russia built a 170foot tall pvc pipe framed pyramid and covered in fiberglass mat. They got spectacular results in changing matter in weird ways. Most pyramids today are composed of copper tubes as well as the famous orgone accumulator weather modifying device. That's a copper tube with fiberglass resin at one end.

I went overboard with it's construction. Gibbs mentions to use saran wrap around the copper pipe to increase it's diameter so it'll snugly fit an oversized pvc pipe

The real trick in getting results is in accurate radionic tuning. Don't need anything complex if you master that. If you can feel energy from the environment that also allows you to dramatically engineer these systems for maximum efficiency. Detoxification works best, fasting, etc.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

Hi
I was wandering through the time travel schematics and noticed that the demat cannon used orgone/scaler energy by passivly collecting it and that using it to make a portal. I want to know from more experienced members if it would be possible or an improvement to put a biflair coil in the back of the tube hooked up to an HDR. Wouldn't this make it faster, and less dependent on grid points?
Sure that might work.
Infinite variances on combinations with this tech.

TimeFlipper

I built one.
Had a 3inch diameter pvc tube bored out at expense so the 3inch copper pipe would snugly fit inside.
Nothing happened for me. Although I didn't use it long enough but did use it on a buried artificial grid point.
It might've not been correctly radionically tuned. Was a novice back then at that.

From what I can tell it's a scalar energy battery and waveguide.
PVC and other biaxially orientated plastics absorb scalar energy generated by the copper and allow it to accumulate and re-radiate back out. Everything radiates scalar energy. Consider it like a free energy version of blackbody radiation.

Russia built a 170foot tall pvc pipe framed pyramid and covered in fiberglass mat. They got spectacular results in changing matter in weird ways. Most pyramids today are composed of copper tubes as well as the famous orgone accumulator weather modifying device. That's a copper tube with fiberglass resin at one end.

I went overboard with it's construction. Gibbs mentions to use saran wrap around the copper pipe to increase it's diameter so it'll snugly fit an oversized pvc pipe

The real trick in getting results is in accurate radionic tuning. Don't need anything complex if you master that. If you can feel energy from the environment that also allows you to dramatically engineer these systems for maximum efficiency. Detoxification works best, fasting, etc.

The Russian pyramid stands at 144 feet tall and is built out of fibre glass, weighing over 55 tons...
Russians CLAIM the effects gained from it and smaller pyramids range from improved immune system, seeds growing better, a marked improvement of the Ozone layer, seismic activity near the pyramid is reduced in severity and size, decreased violent weather, oil fields becoming less viscous by upto 30%, Salt and Pepper stored in them made a test group of 5000 prisoners become less violent! LOL, spontaneous charging of capacitors, Radioactive substances show a decreased level of radiation inside the pyramids, ad nauseum...Below is the picture of the 144 foot tall pyramid..

Cosmic02588

Ive had success on this ever since seeing the schematics i created an exact version never achieved much in terms of time travel but ive had cases of time dilation or distortion also supercharged body effects thatll have you static all day with a energy that doesnt fade ive learned to tune or control the energy pulsing with lasers and a square wave generator pulsing the copper component