Possible no-certains for presence of humans in the future

lamdo263

This is a refresh posting dealing with the claim of a non-certain state as to whether humans stay present on Earth or are phased out in the future tense. In my past lineage, which was exploited, I was the son of a royal figure dating back many thousands of years.
This son was raised remotely, but it appears as if this was social engineering, that when the child came to early adulthood, that he would have made mistakes.

One of these mistakes put him on a airborne freighter that crashed in one of its phases of flight. This royal figure through his minions found his not knowing of him child and placed him in his kingdom, retrained, but having to wear a bio-assisting suit for the rest of his life. When this figure passed on and was reborn in me, the past affixtures of that worn appliance plus his knowledge of computers and AI were so ingrained, that the bio-mnemonic-memories of this past living came forwards in time.

So currently, it would not be within my want or interest to desire to live in a society that was all human delineate human hybrid android in natures. So in totality, I have no idea as to what the future will be, as in me there's no wanting to return to a semi-androbot statis. So, from me in this say brief here, I will only say that in some levels of time to come, there does look as if humans exist. While in other reported future realities, it seems as if humans for the most part are phased out.

I don't know, have no idea, other than me being a time travel aficionado, the duty of my reporting.
Here are the links that have raise my questions about mankind > Bloke claims to have visited the year 6,000 and reveals ROBOTS will govern us Time Traveler Reveals the Map of the USA after Important Catastrophes (2020-2025)(Al Bielek) - Infinity Explorers

lamdo263

The reason for this prompting of anyone's philosophy is this past question and this is where did the giants come from in the past?

I beg to differ and feel that giant was a result of size increased planets being in Earth's proximity over what is common size for a planet. Feel that aliens really did not genetically engineer humans to be large, it was just because of planetary destruction, giants became freaks and phased out, but not totally. However and here's the link > giants in Earth's distant past - Search

lamdo263

Note, according to Penny Bradley there's been a war on Mars and Mars is loaded with controversy. So, I do not know if this one factor has anything to do with the path of human's determination as based in the future, or this galaxy that Earth's located in. There's been a lot of modulation in the verities of the styles of man, but I don't know if a sweeping change is going to overcome this part of space we're in and still affect man more.

Note Penny tells of her service as part of the Mars defense force and her experiences with two sorts of ETs there.