POSSIBLE PROOF NO PLANES HIT THE TOWERS. I don't usually quote anything from this website but this article on 9/11 is frighteningly impressive

OakFieldAlienz444

OakFieldAlienz444

Includes testimony from CIA PILOT JOHN LEAR

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
At the time I recall there being 6 eyewitness accounts of the jets not having any passenger windows thus identifying the aircraft as being cargo jets. It's just a bit funny that the eyewitness accounts don't match the narrative released by the government. Which of course implicates them in the slaughter of 3000 Americans.

Yeats

By the way, I am not implying that 9/11 "truthers" are mentally challenged. Please file any complaints to Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

OakFieldAlienz444

At the time I recall there being 6 eyewitness accounts of the jets not having any passenger windows thus identifying the aircraft as being cargo jets. It's just a bit funny that the eyewitness accounts don't match the narrative released by the government. Which of course implicates them in the slaughter of 3000 Americans.
I have seen the original American Airlines planes supposedly used. When you zoom in on the planes hitting the Trade Towers they are noticeably not the same aircraft and actually look more like drones and fail to show any sort of insignia unlike American Airlines flights.