Possible red haired giant from Afghan action

lamdo263

The title DOES say 'Possible' not 'Actual' . ;)

My take is that....The video is from a camera using night vision which is probably
attached to a vehicle of some sort, that just happens to be catching an actual person
who appears to be checking something out next to a tank.

This of course, is Just my opinion.
Thanks, I'm interested in this past happening, because there's two roads of theory we can venture down.

One is that the giants have been there for years and were never deposited there by the elite, as the proof videos say.

That there may also be women and children within those caved systems as well.

My grand theory about these beings, is that they are a trailing genetics wave, due to a once very large planet being located in this system, known as Maldeck. Maybe the planet was so large giants were common placed upon it, due to the being size in relationship to the over all size of this planet.

Maldeck was supposedly destroyed in a battle with Atlantis.

In this website as of late a the character Darth Vader was verified, but the source matter said he was some twelve foot in Hight. This little bit of info along seems to support the giants were common then theory.

lamdo263

Thanks, I'm interested in this past happening, because there's two roads of theory we can venture down.

One is that the giants have been there for years and were never deposited there by the elite, as the proof videos say.

That there may also be women and children within those caved systems as well.

My grand theory about these beings, is that they are a trailing genetics wave, due to a once very large planet being located in this system, known as Maldeck. Maybe the planet was so large giants were common placed upon it, due to the being size in relationship to the over all size of this planet.

Maldeck was supposedly destroyed in a battle with Atlantis.

In this website as of late a the character Darth Vader was verified, but the source matter said he was some twelve foot in Hight. This little bit of info along seems to support the giants were common then theory.

TimeFlipper

Only the reported action between the soldiers and the said giant. More or less as it probably occurred.
You keep stacking up explanations to try and make out that awful green video clip is real and supposedly a soldier dragging a "giant" away...Most 10 year old computer savvy kids could come up with far more believable 35 second video clips!! :LOL:

lamdo263

You keep stacking up explanations to try and make out that awful green video clip is real and supposedly a soldier dragging a "giant" away...Most 10 year old computer savvy kids could come up with far more believable 35 second video clips!! :LOL:
The thing is here, is that your'e off topic. You're attacking me, not the materials posted. So did you want me to go to the moderator?

TimeFlipper

The thing is here, is that your'e off topic. You're attacking me, not the materials posted. So did you want me to go to the moderator?
Iam very much ON topic, you are the one who posted that awful green video in the first place, and you keep on trying to convince members that the green video is incontestable proof of soldiers and giants, which it most certainly is not!..(n)

lamdo263

Iam very much ON topic, you are the one who posted that awful green video in the first place, and you keep on trying to convince members that the green video is incontestable proof of soldiers and giants, which it most certainly is not!..(n)
The original I had seen on the net was brown colored. So I get 62 points & u nothing. Na na na

Num7

Administrator
Staff
So why post a green colored video then? :fp:
Perhaps you was reading up on the "Hulk", and imagined yourself in that role? :giggle:
@TimeFlipper If you do not agree with what Lamdo is posting, no one is forcing you to read or watch.

Making fun of him for sharing this content isn't respectful either. We try to be welcoming and as open as possible for everyone to feel comfortable sharing ideas and thoughts. That kind of attitude is against what we aim for. Please, stop doing that.

Thanks.

alpha centauri

@lamdo263

This is a very divisive topic, that is why I rather want to talk about politics, religion and Covid and try to avoid the topic of giants. :)

Some people believe in it and do not and there is also such a weird third group that thinks giants are proven because they are in fairy tales but do not believe that they existed but say that they existed (those are the most divisive people).

I watched a video from an women of my country who said there are giant graves in Italy or more exactly Silicy that is an huge island that belongs to Italy. She said that the people all know about the graves and some make rituals on those graves (she has ancestors there).

There seem to be reports everywhere on the planet. I also heard that the Chinese government found those people. But these report are manily consicered fake by mainstream science.