Possible USA Election Timeline

Yeats

Late in the evening of November 3, 2020 Fox News announces that Mr. Trump has been re-elected. (Electoral Vote projection -- Trump 301, Biden 237)

Fox is the only major news outlet to announce this news, since the others have decided to follow the lead of Twitter and Facebook and have chosen not to announce a Trump victory or allow Mr. Trump to claim victory on Election night.

Based upon both the Fox announcement and the Trump campaign's own internal polling and election return data, Mr. Trump delivers a short speech from the White House wherein he congratulates Mr. Biden on a well-fought contest and thanks the American people for re-electing him for another four years. This message is carried only on Fox News and some minor news outlets.

On most news programs, the public is told that the election result is too close to call, and that it may be several days or weeks before all votes can be counted. Mr. Biden, heeding the advice of his campaign staff, refuses to concede the election.

The next morning, November 4, most major newspapers carry headlines such as Election Deadlock and Trump Victory Speech Premature, Experts Say. The stories all claim that because of the huge volume of mail-in and absentee ballots, a final count may not be determined before the Electoral College meets on December 14.

On November 6, an election official of a midwestern state which was narrowly carried by Mr. Trump announces that the state was actually won by Mr. Biden. It seems that there were just enough mail-in Biden votes to win.

Although the resulting electoral vote shift still gives Mr. Trump the lead in the Electoral College, many news outlets begin to use the phrase "the real election", referring to the counting of the mail-in ballots and the very narrow lead that Mr. Trump had in a few key states which could now be back in play. To further complicate matters, another election official from the same midwestern state calls a press conference the next day and disputes the findings of the first official.

On November 12, CNN calls the election for Mr. Biden. The reason given is that "it is obvious that the real election is trending towards a Biden victory."

Within the next few days, most major news outlets call the race for Mr. Biden, even though no other state has reversed its original election night tally. On November 14, the New York Times lead editorial reads in part...

"...it should be obvious to all reasonable Americans that Joe Biden has won this election. The only holdout, it seems, is the present occupant of the White House. If Mr. Trump wishes to hold onto what little dignity he has, then he should concede..."

The next day, November 15, Mr. Biden claims victory and calls upon Mr. Trump to concede.

There was more foolery yet, if I could remember it.

This is as far as I want to go with this scenario. The rest is rather messy. You are welcome to continue the timeline further, criticize it, or suggest one of your own.

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Yeats - I'm curious, where did you come up with all this? Did you make it up?

Also, forgive my political tangent, but what should be obvious to all reasonable Americans is that Joe Biden is such a weak, pathetic, and corrupt candidate, that he's not electable at all. Massive voter fraud is literally Biden's only beacon of hope.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I suppose this is the scenario the left will be promoting. But then the Democratic party did pick Joe Biden. A guaranteed loser. It is like even the Democratic party favors Trump. All I can see with the mail in ballot system is more and more votes for Trump. Trump did warn everyone the mail in ballot system has too many flaws. When the Democratic party realizes their mistake, it will be too late for them.

Yeats

@Yeats - I'm curious, where did you come up with all this? Did you make it up?

Here are a few of the sources I used for my timeline.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I suppose this is the scenario the left will be promoting. But then the Democratic party did pick Joe Biden. A guaranteed loser. It is like even the Democratic party favors Trump. All I can see with the mail in ballot system is more and more votes for Trump. Trump did warn everyone the mail in ballot system has too many flaws. When the Democratic party realizes their mistake, it will be too late for them.
I hope you're not promoting more than one vote per person for Trump. If you're not, are you suggesting a very large percentage of Democrats will vote for Trump? If not that either, what exactly are you saying? I'm a little confused, though I hope Trump does win by a landslide, which is why I liked your quoted post.

@Yeats - Thank you for showing the sources where you got your scenario from.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I hope you're not promoting more than one vote per person for Trump. If you're not, are you suggesting a very large percentage of Democrats will vote for Trump? If not that either, what exactly are you saying? I'm a little confused, though I hope Trump does win by a landslide, which is why I liked your quoted post.

@Yeats - Thank you for showing the sources where you got your scenario from.

I'm suggesting that 100,000,000 extra votes will come in by mail for Trump. You may know that most Americans just don't vote at all. Elections are decided by those that vote. 120,000,000 out of 320,000,000 Americans voted in the last election.

Yeats

I should note that my scenario does not imply that the later votes will actually give Mr. Biden the presidency, only that partisans within both the electoral process and the press will say that Mr. Biden won. In this day and age, this is all that is necessary for chaos to ensue.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I should note that my scenario does not imply that the later votes will actually give Mr. Biden the presidency, only that partisans within both the electoral process and the press will say that Mr. Biden won. In this day and age, this is all that is necessary for chaos to ensue.

And maybe we can start a protest movement to stop fake news. With the usual rioters, looters, and arsonists. Perhaps a protest movement outside CNN and MSN headquaters might be the impetus needed to do away with the liars. Once they realize it becomes too costly to continue with their evil agenda.

TimeFlipper

President Trump has one Ace card up his sleeve, the mighty Nigel Farage...Who once again will prove to be the vote winner for President Trump, just as he was in the 2016 victory!!...Farage this time around, will be targeting that loathsome Queen of Clowns Nancy Pelosi....In the 2016 election Farage targeted that Hilarious Clinton..