US Navy Map representing the future geophysical landscape,
consequences from the cosmic and geophysical events

during 2011 through 2012.

GORDON MICHAEL SCALLION

FOUR MAPS – ALL VERY SIMILAR
SOURCES: Unknown

Peregrini

Aron Abrahamsen Map of Earth Changes.
This guy is obviously an idiot. He doesn't even know which side of Illinois the Mississippi river is on.
Delores Cannon's Nostradamus Map.
Are the dark splotches supposed to be where water will be? If so, it is funny how some people put water at the highest points in the Country... namely Colorado.
Ashton Pitre's Map.
This map is supposed to be 1995-1999... didn't happen... not a map of the future USA
All of these maps are hogwash. Made up by people who don't even pay attention to topography. I would really love to see the link to the official site of the " US Navy Map" because I doubt it's authenticity. I would hope there is no one in the Navy that is that stupid.
No disrespect meant to you opmmur... just these people that make up these maps amaze me.

TnWatchdog

Al Bielek has an interesting vid. Future maps are "future" maps and unless you are a TT, who really knows? I think the increase of water in the Mississippi River Basin is very likely due to the New Madrid Fault activity and low elevations of this area. West coast, the same thing...earthquakes and water rushing into lower areas. For the last year I have been following the increase of sinkholes and the shifting lands throughout the world. The topograpy of the future will change we just don't know by how much. Thanks for the info...very interesting subject matter. Oh by the way...If we ever have a N-Day the map will look more like Swiss Cheese...Let's hope not!

TnWatchdog

I just looked at my September 2013 issue of the National Geographic. The article, Rising Seas includes future maps showing what the earth would look like if all the ice were to melt. The map looks similar to some of the maps on this thread...very similar to the Bielek map. This is only due to water from melted ice, not what could happen due to earthquakes, volcanos, or crustal movements. Florida, east and west coast, gulf region, and interior areas of the US would be affected. This is off in the distant future so we may not have to worry about it. But if the earth really heats up...that would be a different story. Also keep in mind the water bulges out at the equator so if that were to change...watch out for one heck of a big wave.

Suraska

I like this one best.

P1-AO116_RUSPRO_NS_20081228191715.gif

TnWatchdog

The Russian Professor doesn't know the South. I would say Tennessee, NC, and SC would align with Texas. Just my opinion but living in Tennessee makes me realize that Tennessee wouldn't align with the north. lol