Possibly True Demonic Possession

Wind7

Staff
I have been a bit preoccupied as of late as you may (or may not) have noticed.

In my personal life, I am called to help with all sorts of Spiritual subjects such as hauntings and the like
and I am never paid for this help. Usually I am successful helping out with the problem.

During the last few months, I have been helping out a family who swears that their 20 year old son is possessed by an actual demon.
The activity surrounding these events have been full scale. (Moving objects...Stench.....Swearing in foreign dialect...Etc)

The family has granted me permission to post about this and will be seeing this thread.
I will absolutely not mention any names or personal details pertaining to any living being, period.

This is for real so please, no jokes at my or his expense, thank-you.
I am posting this because this forum is all about this subject matter...correct?

Question for the more scientific minds here.

I keep ALL of my personal information dark, that is to say, it is impossible to know of my life
or certain details therein such as my last meal....Whom has died...Mother's maiden name....ect.

So,
How could a stranger I have NEVER met before
know these details and more with extreme accuracy?

Right down to pertinent and intimate detail that no one could ever possibly know?

I have already exhausted every known psychological diagnosis there is
including schizophrenia (delusional and otherwise). IMHO.
**I am not a licensed practicing therapist and this is only my opinion**

I believe this to be an actual event of spiritual possession.
In speaking to him (The 20 year old) he has been cordial up until I ask his name,
then it starts in with the repugnance of a learned, highly educated individual that speaks in riddles
and becomes inflamed when I persist in asking out his (or it's) name.

Here's one thing that kind of shocked me.
I called the spirit's name out to be, 'PRIDE'.
He laughed at me and removed his shirt..and across his stomach was the tattooed word PRIDE.

Now according to the family,
They have nearly exhausted every single medical and psychological avenue possible
barring having him fully committed, possibly for life. (?)

This is not what they want for him.
They want their son back claiming this is not their son moving these things...speaking in tongues
or manipulating them by using their own personal detail against them by mixing the truth with lies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just one of my 'go to' places for help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am just needing ideas from those here with knowledge on how to best handle this situation
without bias or having the family lock him up possibly for a very, very long time.

It is destroying them.
They are not religious and are not willing to subject him to a priest.

What course should be taken next?

No jokes please,
I cannot stress more the actualities of the situation are very real. IMO.

(edited to add that I am not a licensed psychotherapist)

Last edited:

Beholder

The "I am his pride" riddle might mean that he could not accept his own emotions, so his pride manifested into a need to show the world his true self that he supressed from himself in denial. A subconscious cry for attention when something is too horrible to say using words. Not sure if solving his riddles will satisfy the urge and stop, or become worse by acknowledging the new id as another person.

I sometimes have visions of people that I will meet in the future. Persistency in memory comes from causality and may flow backwards through time when you get more force applied from the future than from the past.
Forward causality => p(t-∆) -> p(t)
Backward causality => p(t+∆) -> p(t)

If his memory instead of seeing his own future got mixed up with a dead person's old memories through an unknown type of quantum entanglement, this could alter his personality.

These are not methods I have tried before, but this is what I would try first.
* Can try light therapy with oxygen rich air outside to get out of the low energy state that leads to quantum anomalies by increasing the sample size of causality in the memory. Like how electronics stop picking up radio waves when drained sufficiently against a battery pole. The opposite to the tired dark state where people see ghosts or have future visions.
* Maybe listen to quantum random static noise to mask the connection using chaos.
* Maybe decide where to go based on newly laid spider eggs.

Mayhem

Zenith
Has there been any traumatic incidents before this started occurring?

Was there any involvement or influence by other people on the 20 year in his friends circle concerning any sort of spell casting or the like?

What needs to be established is when the entrance came about.

Wind7

Staff
Has there been any traumatic incidents before this started occurring?

Was there any involvement or influence by other people on the 20 year in his friends circle concerning any sort of spell casting or the like?

What needs to be established is when the entrance came about.
It had been established prior to these latest phenomena.

A brief history.
I was contacted through the usual means, by word of mouth.
I have friends who work at a Rock and Crystal shop,
a place where people are more than willing to talk openly about fringe topics.

He was married with a kid and he and his wife argued a lot so there was lots of negativity going on.

There wasn't anyone whom were involved directly in the occult in the family,
not even a Ouija board. He used to laugh at it all according to his mum.

The only thing I was let in on was that he had started to see a large, black shape standing in the corner of his garage
where he worked on his cars. He had told me from the start that it scared the hell out of him. This was 2 years ago.
He wasn't the kind that believed in this stuff by his own admission but he somehow knew it wanted him.
I thought it was an attachment to one of his cars, he bought cars that needed engines and the like, fixed
and then re-sold them.

I gave him stiff direction to not taunt or threaten the thing to make it leave.
He dropped salt in the 4 corners of the garage...Did so inside their house as well and kept a large piece of
black tourmaline that I personally handed him to place in the center of the active area.
It went away and he thought it was okay, the last I heard from him was a thank you some 2 years ago.

I hadn't heard a word from them until recently.

He was jailed for assault....Left his wife and kid.......Lost his job.....and started using meth which he had once
really hated. He wouldn't let any user within his space or near his kid.

I asked his immediate family to get him back into treatment,
he refused to go although he had been seeing a psychotherapist who prescribed him lithium
for manic depression. He stopped taking it some time ago.

That's when they told me of this other persona.

Since then, I have witnessed the change myself, his face goes expressionless and his voice calms out.
He looked me straight in the eye and told me about my own mum whom passed back in 2011.
I had never talked to him about this but did so with his mum however, It was the details of my own mum's death
and her family life before marrying my father and her maiden name.

There is absolutely no way he could know that.

I tried to get either one of his friends, cousins, his ex-wife or his mum to join here @Paranormalis
to see if our community could help, they gave me permission to post what I know.
They're frightened and want nothing to do with this now.

His mum told me "That isn't my son anymore."

Wind7

Staff
The "I am his pride" riddle might mean that he could not accept his own emotions, so his pride manifested into a need to show the world his true self that he supressed from himself in denial. A subconscious cry for attention when something is too horrible to say using words. Not sure if solving his riddles will satisfy the urge and stop, or become worse by acknowledging the new id as another person.

I sometimes have visions of people that I will meet in the future. Persistency in memory comes from causality and may flow backwards through time when you get more force applied from the future than from the past.
Forward causality => p(t-∆) -> p(t)
Backward causality => p(t+∆) -> p(t)

If his memory instead of seeing his own future got mixed up with a dead person's old memories through an unknown type of quantum entanglement, this could alter his personality.

These are not methods I have tried before, but this is what I would try first.
* Can try light therapy with oxygen rich air outside to get out of the low energy state that leads to quantum anomalies by increasing the sample size of causality in the memory. Like how electronics stop picking up radio waves when drained sufficiently against a battery pole. The opposite to the tired dark state where people see ghosts or have future visions.
* Maybe listen to quantum random static noise to mask the connection using chaos.
* Maybe decide where to go based on newly laid spider eggs.

There are details both he and his immediate family and friends have told to me in confidence
and so, I cannot say much about personal detail that was shared.
You have hit upon one of my first talks with him, one on one.

I believe this, what ever is happening now, has been manifesting for awhile.

His PRIDE I believe, made him try to take matters into his own hands
he told me when it came back he told it to go away and when it wouldn't, he then told it that
it could stay so long as it left his family and child alone.

This is where he messed up. imho.

Beholder

There are details both he and his immediate family and friends have told to me in confidence
and so, I cannot say much about personal detail that was shared.
You have hit upon one of my first talks with him, one on one.

I believe this, what ever is happening now, has been manifesting for awhile.

His PRIDE I believe, made him try to take matters into his own hands
he told me when it came back he told it to go away and when it wouldn't, he then told it that
it could stay so long as it left his family and child alone.

This is where he messed up. imho.
Ask what it wants in order to leave. A dead person may have unfinished business. Voices in my head usually go away when feeling safe and relaxed.

Wind7

Staff
To clarify....
I should say that his family and friends thought it a good idea to post this here so that
they could remain anonymous while trying to see if there were any more ideas or help to be found
through the community here.

They believe he is not himself at times.

Mayhem

Zenith
From this i say it could be the carrying of a death in one of those cars, or less likely the meth.

By that i mean one of those cars could have held an incident which be very hard now to ascertain what it was when or who was involved. The Shape i can see was sizing up the individual for entry waiting for the right moment or if there was some sort of weakness it could exploit. Time makes no difference either will wait and roam elsewhere.

The only way i could see a shift is by way of exteriorization, though the physical body would be in peril it would be a shock that might break the bond so to speak.