Post Brexit EU Budget Squabbles..

TimeFlipper

Oh dear...Already the remaining 27 member states of that unfit for democratic and accountability purposes, the European Union (EU), are voicing contempt about possible rises in their monetary contributions.....Yes, that corrupt and soon to be extinct political project (the EU) that loves spending and wasting European Countries money, are demanding even more money from them, to make up for the lack of the huge amount of money that the UK annually has been paying into it :LOL:..

start at edge

Oh dear...Already the remaining 27 member states of that unfit for democratic and accountability purposes, the European Union (EU), are voicing contempt about possible rises in their monetary contributions.....Yes, that corrupt and soon to be extinct political project (the EU) that loves spending and wasting European Countries money, are demanding even more money from them, to make up for the lack of the huge amount of money that the UK annually has been paying into it :LOL:..

I know absolutely nothing about politics (except that it is a goddamn bitch, wherever it is found in the world), yet I humbly think that the next preferable move(s) within this horrible and inhumane experiment, should be for slowly (but firmly) all other members take the brave, historic and wise example of UK and step the hell out of this atrocious and ultra devilish-communistic dung, one by one and make sure that the devils responsible of this huge atrocity will be hunted down, captured and sentenced to death – I’ll put the money for the bullets , this is the least I can do .. a great honor would be to be allowed pulling the trigger myself.
This was by far the greatest robbery in history. Part of it I even figured out how it works: the devils dogs put in charge in each country (membership), rob that country (namely the population), supply to the devils in charge with the union and get back a small part of that money. This was the initial plan of the devils who came up with the idea in the first place. They thought that it is a great discovery, a great invention – a completely hidden scam of how to take from the many and give to the few. In normal circumstances, whoever does this, wherever he resides, is normally sentenced to death. If I get to experience this justice, I can die happy.

dimension-1hacker

can you give figures, and prove corruption?

dimension-1hacker

I know absolutely nothing about politics (except that it is a goddamn bitch, wherever it is found in the world), yet I humbly think that the next preferable move(s) within this horrible and inhumane experiment, should be for slowly (but firmly) all other members take the brave, historic and wise example of UK and step the hell out of this atrocious and ultra devilish-communistic dung, one by one and make sure that the devils responsible of this huge atrocity will be hunted down, captured and sentenced to death – I’ll put the money for the bullets , this is the least I can do .. a great honor would be to be allowed pulling the trigger myself.
This was by far the greatest robbery in history. Part of it I even figured out how it works: the devils dogs put in charge in each country (membership), rob that country (namely the population), supply to the devils in charge with the union and get back a small part of that money. This was the initial plan of the devils who came up with the idea in the first place. They thought that it is a great discovery, a great invention – a completely hidden scam of how to take from the many and give to the few. In normal circumstances, whoever does this, wherever he resides, is normally sentenced to death. If I get to experience this justice, I can die happy.
The EU are countries united front against countries with trading policies they don't like, and that country will probably amend those policies if able to trade with the EU countries. The fee is towards running the EU governing body, regional aid, economic subsidicing products that will benifite trade, etc. The EU - what it is and what it does.

How rich nations benefit from EU membership | VOX, CEPR Policy Portal

Explain why, saying x is true does not make x true.

start at edge

The EU are countries united front against countries with trading policies they don't like, and that country will probably amend those policies if able to trade with the EU countries. The fee is towards running the EU governing body, regional aid, economic subsidicing products that will benifite trade, etc. The EU - what it is and what it does.

No figures needed to be given, no corruption to be proven – EU is evil by definition and from birth, it is a modern times slavery .. ‘cause if it wasn’t, I, my people and many others (people from various countries) would have been asked to vote for joining – which did not happen, we were simply shoved into this mess.

As for X not being true .. it is kindergarten level simple:
saying X is true does not make X true simply because X itself is false (X = false).

Statement: It is true that X = false

Question: How is X ??

Answer: X is false !!

dimension-1hacker

No figures needed to be given, no corruption to be proven – EU is evil by definition and from birth, it is a modern times slavery .. ‘cause if it wasn’t, I, my people and many others (people from various countries) would have been asked to vote for joining – which did not happen, we were simply shoved into this mess.

As for X not being true .. it is kindergarten level simple:
saying X is true does not make X true simply because X itself is false (X = false).

Statement: It is true that X = false

Question: How is X ??

Answer: X is false !!
saying x is false is you saying x is false. That statement concludes nothing other then your opinion and nothing more therefor I can disprove no proof with no proof.
Also, every country was asked and or cajoled to some degree.

start at edge

saying x is false is you saying x is false. That statement concludes nothing other then your opinion and nothing more therefor I can disprove no proof with no proof.
Also, every country was asked and or cajoled to some degree.
Never mind about the proof ..

Anything made “to some degree” is suitable fore individual self use at home .. when someone refers to entire nations, then he either organizes a referendum or simply goes home (which, by the way, is not too late to do). In other words, in an issue of this magnitude, it is the population who has to be asked – the people, not the dogs that were placed at the top. So, when saying “every country was asked”, I have the distinct impression that the people were somehow ruled out, which is inappropriate, because a country consists mainly of people and much, much less of dogs who rule it.

TimeFlipper

dimension-1hacker said:

Please clarify what x is, I would also like to know, even though the question is not put to me :unsure:..

TimeFlipper

can you give figures, and prove corruption?

What figures are you asking me?..
The corruption stems from the fact that for 20 years the EU has refused to allow an independent auditor to examine their spending accounts...If the EU was a company it would have been shut down by fraud squads years ago, and probably their finance commissioners jailed!!

start at edge

What figures are you asking me?..
The corruption stems from the fact that for 20 years the EU has refused to allow an independent auditor to examine their spending accounts...If the EU was a company it would have been shut down by fraud squads years ago, and probably their finance commissioners jailed!!
I think that what he initially meant was that by having no proof of fraud or figures (financial) to prove the fraud, makes it by default to NOT be a fraud. Anyway, they way he put it (somehow in form of an equation), leads to solving a logical equation (puzzle), that is why I replied as accurate as possible. I was expecting someone who starts with a logical equation, to have further knowledge of a possible solving as well, or at least basic notions in this area (it seems this wasn’t the case though).