Potential Cure for Alzheimer's

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Scientists were able to reverse memory loss in mice. They used an antibody to get rid of the proteins that cause Alzheimer's. Now, they have to move on to human trials. I predict that American insurance won't cover this because big Pharma will make it cost thousands of dollars. So, I doubt Americans will be able to afford this. Big Pharma does not care about helping humanity, sadly.

TimeFlipper

Scientists were able to reverse memory loss in mice. They used an antibody to get rid of the proteins that cause Alzheimer's. Now, they have to move on to human trials. I predict that American insurance won't cover this because big Pharma will make it cost thousands of dollars. So, I doubt Americans will be able to afford this. Big Pharma does not care about helping humanity, sadly.

I recall a study into short term memory loss due to Alzheimers that used low voltage and low current to break up the accumulation of amyloid beta peptides in the brain...I have contacted the relevant University involved in that treatment of Alzheimers, to tell them of this device..

Its a small frequency generator that delivers sine waves at either 2000 or 2500 cycles per second at 4.5 volts output votage and around 80 to 100milliamps of current..Obviously i will need a slightly lower voltage and a much lower current (microamps), thats attached to 2 wires which fits onto each ear lobe...

The device`s circuit was in an electronics magazine i bought over 20 years ago, with the heading, "Twin Frequency Zapper" :eek::D..Photo Below..

Attachments

• DSC_0296.JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited: