Potential UFO Picture

BlastTyrant

So i did a road trip over the last few weeks and one of the places i stopped to camp was Devils Tower in Wyoming, as me and my brother got our tent set up he noticed a strange light on the side of the mountain, luckily i brought my DSLR and managed to get a few shots of it, it took several minutes and around 20 pictures to finally get a clear shot of it.UFO.jpg 13508828_10154132447460295_7601493067715127618_n.jpg

TnWatchdog

Did the light move at all? I wonder what it was. Did it dim out where it was or move on?
I remember going out there and it seemed to take forever as it was out in the middle of nowhere. A strange looking guy walked up to the car dressed in black with black hat...looking like a devil himself. I will never forget that stare. lol
Sounds like you had a great time. I need to get back there!

BlastTyrant

it just hovered, a 2nd light appeared over it at one point then vanished, shortly after that this one just went away too. 13445569_10154132448355295_7276904240685587494_n.jpg

TimeFlipper

Did the light move at all? I wonder what it was. Did it dim out where it was or move on?
I remember going out there and it seemed to take forever as it was out in the middle of nowhere. A strange looking guy walked up to the car dressed in black with black hat...looking like a devil himself. I will never forget that stare. lol
Sounds like you had a great time. I need to get back there!
:LOL:allllways-damn-time_o_830645.jpg :eek:

Superman1

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
OF THE THIRD KIND

was true!
People climb The Devil's Tower.
But must come down before night (or will see pic below)
Could it be one or two climbers, with a light or torch? Roy Neary again?
Did you notice it steady descending?

Close-Encounters-of-the-Third-Kind-274.jpg

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
OF THE THIRD KIND

was true!
People climb The Devil's Tower.
But must come down before night (or will see pic below)
Could it be one or two climbers, with a light or torch? Roy Neary again?
Did you notice it steady descending?

Close-Encounters-of-the-Third-Kind-274.jpg

It didn't move at all, one thing to note is it was dark when this photo was take i had my camera on a high exposure, so the light just appeared, stayed there for a good hour then vanished, also where you see the object is literally on the side of the mountain so it would be very hard for a camper to just sit there, let alone wonder that high up with that bright of a head lamp "We were about a mile and a half away" and just chill for a hour without moving in the dark.

Superman1

I see. Yes it's hard to believe a person would be there.
They do go up the steep part though, with ropes.
Whatever it was seems on the rock, and not in the air.
Also the image is double exposed a bit, vertically, like the branches.
Pitches.jpg

I believe this is the same angle as the day pic and night pic you took, which places your UFO right of the left route, about where "n" is in Leaning. There are many routes though.
Climbers here can have headlamps too.

Last edited: