practice makes perfect - assitance required

Pegii

You got everything bang on right! You should try and change something. Like move an object around or something

Pegii

I'm going to break this down how everything is right
Pegii you are a one track minded individual aren't you? Type of person who sees something an goes for it regardless of difficulty. Envious of that myself honestly..
This is exactly me. If somebody tells me that something is impossible I still don't care and do it!
Alright I'll just use some deductive reasoning for a moment.
let's see..
I would bet you chose your profile picture, because it reminds you of yourself. Knowing a woman prefers herself to other women as a representative, I can assume you have the redish brown hair of the girl in your picture.
I actually told everybody that I look like the woman in the photo. I do believe that I look very similar to her. I do have reddish brown hair.
..stay calm not done
You recently got it cut, your like it but you miss the old style.. no length.. you wish you had the length again.
Yes, I was just thinking about that. How I like my hair longer. I had half of it cut.
It is easier though.
Your bath was not normal, you normally like showers, but didn't feel like washing your hair today.
I chose not to wash my hair yesterday. It's not the day I wash my hair.
You've managed to put clothes on, but you wouldn't go out of the house in what you are wearing.
Sweat pants and an old T-shirt likely.
Yes, that's true. I was wearing something like that.
His T-shirt..
Why isn't he wearing it?
Old or new?
Hmm
Old you stole it from him, or rather he just didn't get it back after you broke up maybe?
..we shall avoid the topic of him.
So my guess
Sweat pants and a T-shirt.. and obviously no bra. It's Saturday
I have been thinking about my ex a lot today. I mentioned him a few times on this site. He gave me a jumper of his. All of this is so realistic I'm actually a little freaked out. I never thought that it would be this realistic. It's amazing.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Pegii you are a one track minded individual aren't you? Type of person who sees something an goes for it regardless of difficulty. Envious of that myself honestly..
Alright I'll just use some deductive reasoning for a moment.
let's see..
I would bet you chose your profile picture, because it reminds you of yourself. Knowing a woman prefers herself to other women as a representative, I can assume you have the redish brown hair of the girl in your picture.
..stay calm not done
You recently got it cut, your like it but you miss the old style.. no length.. you wish you had the length again.
It is easier though.
Your bath was not normal, you normally like showers, but didn't feel like washing your hair today.
You've managed to put clothes on, but you wouldn't go out of the house in what you are wearing.
Sweat pants and an old T-shirt likely.
His T-shirt..
Why isn't he wearing it?
Old or new?
Hmm
Old you stole it from him, or rather he just didn't get it back after you broke up maybe?
..we shall avoid the topic of him.
So my guess
Sweat pants and a T-shirt.. and obviously no bra. It's Saturday
I think you should re-name yourself to, Sherlock Holmes :D

I was thinking Peeping Tom myself.
Elementary my dear Einstein, elementary ;):D

Nak Sae Glim

Nak Sae Glim

I think I may have destroyed something.. important..

If anyone smells smoke when reading this?just stick your head between your knees it should pass.

Alright.. where do I start..
I am not like you
I shouldn't be writing
I'll be surprised if I can post this or if it stays
Ravings of a mad man often last forever though don't they?
Idiots think they can monitor me!
They had no idea I knew!
I lost my temper earlier
Followed the psychic link to a Russian base
4.3 earthquake
But in my defence they had been trying to harness me

You either think I'm raving mad but
.. watch the moon
I'll prove it

Watch and when you know for real the truth of the matter

Know my true name.. is Sam