Prediction aliens appear & other events in 2022

lamdo263

Yeah heard about the twenty foot tall Pleiadeans. Questions loom in my head, will they allow an Earthman & a Pleiadean lady to date, because of the size difference?
The thing is, the big deal and will we buy this? Some the best books ever written are counterculture comics.

In one of the episodes of one of these rags, some guy has his normal penis modified by a super part machine bionic thingy. He burst into a room of concerned people claiming that, "H'es", the new super bionic magistrate of love. Where upon one of the people in the room, unbeknownst to Mr. Majesty Dick, zaps his bionic swantz, with a telepathy orgasmic energy bolt and the penis explodes.

The moral of this story, besides being weird, is that there's always someone in the crowd that knows psionic martial arts and is able to vanquish the unfair.

I know for sure, I mean like if you had a date with one of these super-sized Pleiadean babes, is the first thing to establish is, "Hey love, I'm on top if we do it"?! Otherwise this would be like trying to make love to a large front shovel road excavator.

All this BIG, does not thrill me or warn me, as fairness eventually wins out.

Harte

The thing is, the big deal and will we buy this? Some the best books ever written are counterculture comics.

In one of the episodes of one of these rags, some guy has his normal penis modified by a super part machine bionic thingy. He burst into a room of concerned people claiming that, "H'es", the new super bionic magistrate of love. Where upon one of the people in the room, unbeknownst to Mr. Majesty Dick, zaps his bionic swantz, with a telepathy orgasmic energy bolt and the penis explodes.

The moral of this story, besides being weird, is that there's always someone in the crowd that knows psionic martial arts and is able to vanquish the unfair.

I know for sure, I mean like if you had a date with one of these super-sized Pleiadean babes, is the first thing to establish is, "Hey love, I'm on top if we do it"?! Otherwise this would be like trying to make love to a large front shovel road excavator.

All this BIG, does not thrill me or warn me, as fairness eventually wins out.
death-by-snu-snu-futurama.gif

Harte

steven chiverton

time travelers and there future predictions which reality is he referring to as some claim its our future when it was for a parralell earth and here in our reality the dates come and pass and nothing happens cause they made predictions for a reality on the wrong earth in the wrong reality

lamdo263

time travelers and there future predictions which reality is he referring to as some claim its our future when it was for a parralell earth and here in our reality the dates come and pass and nothing happens cause they made predictions for a reality on the wrong earth in the wrong reality
This brings me to ask the question, is there a right reality, or is one even necessary?