Prediction Frequency Increasing

NatusLiber

So far as I've seen the future in dreams, I have never had a string of consecutive predictions as I have this last week, including last night. Before, it was only once every few months, sometimes years apart, but it was always a very rare and special occasion when it did happen. Now I see it constantly. Why the sudden flood? What's happening? Any input would be appreciated.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So far as I've seen the future in dreams, I have never had a string of consecutive predictions as I have this last week, including last night. Before, it was only once every few months, sometimes years apart, but it was always a very rare and special occasion when it did happen. Now I see it constantly. Why the sudden flood? What's happening? Any input would be appreciated.

Would you care to share what the predictions were?

NatusLiber

Would you care to share what the predictions were?
Average, mundane things that happened the next day - basically the scraps of premonition. Up until a couple of days ago, that's all it was, until I dreamed of a tornado coming down a busy road in my city. It tore up the streets, until it got to about where I was. Then it dissipated. A moment later, though, another tornado, several times the size of the first, came down within just a few yards. That's when I woke up.

The next day, I dodged a huge mishap in my personal life, but in doing so, got hit with something far more consequential in exchange. I won't talk about it here, but I'm still reeling from it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Your subconscious gave you a warning, a heads up. Our brains collect a lot of information and releases some of it in dreams, as in your case.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Your subconscious gave you a warning, a heads up. Our brains collect a lot of information and releases some of it in dreams, as in your case.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith