Predictions of coming climatic chaos

Quantum Alchemist

I had a dream a while back of my own future within a world falling to shambles. The climate goes haywire VERY soon, and earthquakes, tsunami’s, hyper-extreme weather patterns, dormant volcanoes becoming active and erupting (yosemite may kill millions or more) will probably get world leaders more concerned preventing civilizational collapse than fighting with niclear weapons. There likely won’t be a NW, or it will be stopped short before going the way of the former inhabitants of mars (a million years ago they had almost completely wiped themselves out with nuclear weapons.) This is withing the plan if the creator.
(all this may be prevented by a certain someone who is called the man of inspiration by his comrades will intervene, doing his best to prevent escalations of this kind. These things will only occur if a certain scenario doesn’t take place.
When things get terrible, the people of the world will live underground (all the things i speak are also prophesied in the biblical book of revelation.). A woman may rise up in his place to being humanity the knowledge of the universe, to guide them in repairing the climate - orgonomic and physical, and balance the ley line grids and re-align the crystal structure of earth, and safely restore north-south polar alignment. These disasters will likely all be caused by something called “the earth flip.” I suggest you look it up. The comrades of the man of understanding have been delaying the earth flip using water from melted ice caps as a buffer for the ley line grid disalignment. This is why it has takien twice as long to occur.

soon to be in the light of the father, and a radiant one,

-Quantum Alchemist.