Predictions Predictions

HDRKID

Today was scary. Stock market fell over 500 points as even the giggling simpletons are starting to realize that there is no recovery. This is a slap in the face of all the debunkers that were calling me doom ass. OK some will wake up. Most will continue to giggle and say that everything is fine and I am crazy.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Dow-average-plunges-513-worst-apf-169769799.html?x=0

Take a look at this chart.

dow500.gif

I did not predict a mild recession. Fact is, I did not predict a severe recession.

What I predicted was financial armageddon and people in a state of panic. I predicted cities with no power. I predicted empty shelves in grocery.

Back in 2005 I was asked to remote view events that were coming soon. I predicted the bankruptcy of GM and many other large companies. I saw blockbuster with junk and boxes in the store instead of movies. Well, with borders book store it was the same. A lot of junk, but no books or magazines. Debunkers laughed at me.

What I have seen in the future is worse than any night mare you can imagine lol

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I to have seen empty citys in ruin and I was walking through the city calling out trying to find servivors I found none left in the citys not even one granted I had the dream a couple years ago and even posted it in my when dreams come true thread but no one even seemed to notice soon they will remember and then it will be to late

HDRKID

Hi KC:
Question for you.
What are the cities with no power? US has 500 years of coal in reserve. Also, most of our electricity comes from coal, not oil or gas. Therefore we should all be OK, but that is not what we see.

It is funny how even some DEBUNKERS are waking up.

TAKEN FROM: http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout/fear-street-inside-stock-sell-off-204130841.html
There's a growing realization among even the most optimistic investors that the United States is entering a new recession -- a dreaded "double-dip." Adding to the pain is the sense that the government and Federal Reserve are out of both ideas and ways to stimulate the economy.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
hi Kid
unless they are going to use it in a potbelly stove the coal won't matter to the citys i have seen. they are not realy citys anymore, there is only rubble left. like they have been bombed or some thing like a major earthquake reduced them to just piles of debries. the roads are blocked with the crumbled buildings, and i was walking through the city calling out trying to find servivers. but no one answered me thats when i woke.... all i can say for sure is the citys will be in ruin, and the people will not be there....there are rumors of some type of war between the major powers and that the USA will no longer be a country, but will be sparsly populated with what would be more like villages, than what we know as citys. while i have not seen actual wars. i have seen asian troops wearing cacky/tan uniforms running camps, and the people in them making cinder blocks. in that place i was looking for an old woman named grandma poe, and when i found her she was in a wheelchair being assulted by a man who was hitting her on the back of her head and neck. as i interviened the man ask me how i would like a bulit up my but, i then woke, soked with sweat and shaking. most of the time my dreams are like that. when the events get to a point of confrontation i wake. never knowing the outcome of that event. i can only say that a later dream puts the old woman and myself in an abandone school that has been made into a reffuge. that is full of people and i am takeing the woman to meet her family, or thats what it seemed like..cause when we get there the people there are very happy to see us arive, and wisk the woman off to her friends/family..others begin to give me food and drink then i woke.

HDRKID

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/06/business/us-debt-downgraded-by-sp.html

Why is this important?

US borrows 40% of every dollar it spends. When you lose AAA credit rating you are forced to pay more. Loans become very expensive. Currently it is 14 trillion we owe. The government must now raise taxes on the poor. If they raise it on the rich they simply leave the country with their money.

This is already occuring. It will become more so. The flood of money leaving america is the real reason we are on trouble now. Think of all the items that say MADE IN CHINA.

I did not predict a severe recession. I predicted that financial armageddon was coming. Typically, before you go bankrupt you have trouble paying your bills on time and that is what we are having now. Fact is we were hours away from the first default ever. True, we were HOURS away.

This is why we have lost our AAA credit rating, but it gets worse. US no longer is producing a lot of items, but we are importing most of what is on the shelves of your local WALMART.

Well, this explains why there are no jobs in our mirage recovery. Sadly, there is no recovery. It is a mirage. A lot of smoke and mirror. Things are going to get a lot worse.

US had AAA credit rating since 1917. Please remember that we did not lose AAA during the great depression of the 30's or WWII in the 40's when we were fighting nazi germany. Back in the 30's millions were without jobs and gold was confiscated, but we kept our AAA rating all the same.

During WWII, food was rationed, clothes were rationed, even gas. I predicted we will see ration cards once again. Still, we kept our AAA status and lost it today - right now.

Frankly, you are seeing history unfolding right before your very eyes. Expect things to get much worse. Remember, the prediction was financial armageddon, not a severe recession.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
as you have said the armageddon is comeing and just befor it arives we will see the rationing of fuel with the cost at 6.oo dollars a galllon with a 2 gallon limit per person. i have seen this in a short clip of a dream where i had been waiting in a long line to buy gas and when i finely got to the pump there were attendants that would only give out 2 gallons and the price was 6.00 per gallon i got very upset at that piont i woke.

HDRKID

Hi KC:

I think my dad told me he saw a limit of 10 gallons and later it got cut to 5 and it started out every other day - odd and even. Then if was twice a week and finally once.

Believe it or not my scooter gets 150 mpg and it only cost me $800 new. That looks like an option for us. John Titor said get a bicycle and I agree.

Got finished looking at the stock market and it was down over 300 points a minute ago. Things are going to hell in a hand basket as they say.

Debunkers back in 2005 told me - people who buy gold are crazy. Well, gold is over 1600 now. It was approx 400 in 2005 and will keep going up. My prediction of gold going to 2,000 maybe sounded very crazy back then, but things are different now. It will come soon.

Gerald Celente says people need gold, guns, and a plan to get away...

What I am suggesting for people to buy now.
1) Chicken coop
2) Containers to store grain
3) Gardening equip.

HDRKID

Gerald Celente says:
Like a doctor giving a diagnosis after gathering the facts, whether or not you like the prognosis doesn’t alter the out come, make him an optimist or pessimist – it’s simply what is.
TAKEN FROM http://www.trendsresearch.com/gerald.php

Debunkers think that if the make fun of the doctor the cancer goes away. They say "I feel fine and there is no cancer." By the time they start feeling bad the cancer is stage four and it is too late to operate and the doctor says - sorry.

I have found that if you attack problems early you have more of a chance of success. Debunkers believe they situations will resolve themselves on their own. That is not what I see. If you ignore a problem it only grows. Remote viewing tells me what is coming. That is a lot better than ignorance. :)

The stock market was down today over 500 points. I was spot on. I bet on a 500 point drop and got one. People who bet against me got crushed like eggs. I wonder how much giggling they will do when there is no food in the grocery.....

Gold today shot over $1800 an ounce. It was approx $1200 a year ago. That is a 50% rise. Debunkers who laughed at me are going to be crying soon. They said that buying gold was crazy. I do not agree. I believe this is just the beginning of what is coming.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...ars-above-us1800/story-e6frg91x-1226112783398

Get ready for changes that are massive.

Peregrini

HDRKID;
You act like the Stock Market has never had any ups and downs before and that
you are the one who predicted this current decline. Every investor I know saw
this coming. They just weren't sure exactly when, neither were you. As long as
this Country keeps spending money it doesn't have as well as the European
Countries, the world markets are going to react erratically.
Right now it looks to me to be a buying opportunity.:)
The following shows market fluctuations back to 1945. It came back from
WORSE drops than this every time. If it doesn't this time, perhaps that would be for the
better. Im not trying to be mean. This just isn't anything new.

Stock Market History

The Dow Jones Industrial Average Closing History Since the Great Depression

By Kimberly Amadeo, About.com Guide

2008-2009 Recession

On October 9, 2007, the Dow closed at 14,164.43, an all-time high. However, fourth quarter GDP growth was -1%, announcing the start of the recession.(It was later re-estimated at 2.9%) The Dow started declining gradually. After the failure of Bear Stearns in April 2008, and a negative GDP report in Q2 2008, the Dow dropped to 11,000. Many analysts felt that this 20% decline was the market bottom.
However, on Monday, September 15, 2008, Lehman Brothers declared bankruptcy. On Wednesday, panicky bankers withdrew $144 billion from money market funds, nearly causing a collapse. In response, the Dow plummeted 13% in October. By November 20, 2008, it fell to 7,552.29, a new low. This was not yet the true market bottom. The Dow climbed to 9,034.69 on January 2, 2009 before screeching down to 6,594.44 on March 5, 2009. Between its peak and its bottom, the Dow dropped over 50% in just 17 months.
On July 24, 2009, the Dow beat its January high, rising to 9,093.24 by close of day.

2001 Recession

The Dow peaked on January 14, 2000, closing at 11,722.98, thanks to the boom in Internet businesses. It starting falling soon afterwards, hitting its first bottom was on September 21, 2001, dropping to 8,235.82 after the 9/11 attacks. Threats of war drove the Dow down until October 9, 2002, when it closed at 7,286.27, a 37.8% decline. No one knew for sure if the bull market had begun until the Dow hit a higher low on March 11, 2003, closing at 7,524.06.

1998 Currency Crisis

In 1997, Thailand cut its peg to the dollar, leading to a devaluation in currency throughout Southeast Asia. A year later, Russia devalued the ruble and defaulted on its bonds. The stock market dropped 20%. The Long-Term Capital Management hedge fund nearly collapsed, threatening to push its banking investors into bankruptcy. Then-Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan convinced them to support the hedge fund, averting further disaster.

1990-1991 Recession

Iraq invaded Kuwait in July 1990, causing the Dow to drop 18% in three months, from 2,911.63 on July 3 to 2,381.99 on October 16,1990.

1987 Stock Market Crash

On October 19, 1987 the Dow fell 22.6%, from 2,246.73 to 1,738.74. The stock market crash may have been caused by computer trading that forced sell orders when the market turned down. The Dow didn't regain its August 25, 1987 peak of 2,722.42 for two years. The loss of liquidity from this crash led to the Savings and Loan Crisis in 1989.

1980-1982 Recession

The Dow dropped 16%, from a high of 903.84 on February 13, 1980 to a low of 759.13 on April 21, 1980. The Federal Reserve, under Paul Volcker, lowered the Fed Funds rate to 8.5% in response. The Dow rose to 1,004.32 on April 28, 1981. However,the Fed then raised rates to combat inflation, which reduced business spending. By August 12, 1982 the Dow had dropped 22.6%, to 776.92.

1973-1975 Recession

The Dow dropped 45% from its peak of 1,051.7 on January 11, 1973 to its low of 577.60 on December 4, 1974. To find out the complicated causes of this recession, see Recession History.

1970 Recession

The Dow dropped 30% between December 31,1968, when it hit its high of 908.92, and May 26, 1970, when it reached its bottom of 631.6.

1962 Cuban Missile Crisis

The U.S. launched an embargo against Cuba in February 1962. The Dow dropped 26.5% from its post-election height of 728.8 on December 1, 1961 to its June 26, 1962 low of 535.76. Tensions were heightened in October 1962, and the Dow dropped 2% the day after President Kennedy's speech.

1960 Recession

The Dow dropped 13.9% from its December 31, 1959 height of 679.36 to its November 1, 1960 low of 585.24.

Recession of 1957

The Dow dropped 14.1%, from its height of 506.21 on August 1, 1957 to its low of 434.71 on November 1, 1957.

Recession of 1953

The Dow dropped less in this recession than it has done in most weeks in the 2008-2009 recession - only 7.5% between January 1 and September 1, 1953.

1949 Recession

The Dow dropped 19.3% between June 1948 and June 1949.

1945 Recession

The Dow fell 19.3% between June and October 1946. (Source: NBER, Business Cycle Expansions and Contractions)

HDRKID

Hi peregrini:

What is coming is massive. However, we can survive.

TAKEN FROM http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Stocks-fall-on-worries-about-apf-515292663.html?x=0
"The U.S. and European economies are "dangerously close to recession," Morgan Stanley economists wrote in a report. "It won't take much in the form of additional shocks to tip the balance."
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 409 points, or 3.6 percent, to 11,001 at noon. The Dow was down by as much as 528 points about a half-hour into trading."

I bet heavily on gold going up. Also, I predicted that gold would go over $2,000 in 2005 when it was $400 and gold has been going up like a rocket to the moon. However, every year the debunkers would say - it is too high now.

Buying stocks is a great way to lose money. Most companies that were around 100 years ago are gone. Gold does not rust or tarnish and has been held as a store of value for thousands of years. I do not see a bright future for paper currency. In 1929 an ounce of gold was approx $20 an ounce. It will soon be $2000 an ounce. Well, this is not the case for wages. Those have not gone up 100X.

Debunkers believe that everything is fine and call people that hold gold crazy. However, here is what a Chinese person told me. That 100 years ago with an ounce of gold you could buy a milk cow. Today with that same ounce of gold you can still buy one cow. BUT, you cannot buy a whole herd of cows. If you could, then gold would be over price. :)