Zenith Membership [Support the Forum]

Num7

Administrator
Staff
How about the ability to delete your own Posts. Sometimes I re-read mine sometime later and I notice the grammar might be poor or that I have just waffled!
When you can edit a post, you can also delete it.

So for instance, you can either edit, or delete your own posts in the next 2 days, right now.

We don't allow long term edits, because there's a risk someone would delete/edit an old post that might mess up the concerned discussion.

@PaulaJedi and @Snake Plissken Glad you decided to go Premium! :)

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I've already used premium.
Yesterday, one of my posts was out for 32 minutes, then I said to myself
"What the hell does this mean"
So I was able to change it :ROFLMAO:

TimeFlipper

I'll go Premium the first week of January as I don't want to miss out.
I also want to hang out in the Premium Lounge and relax a bit. lol
Fear not Dawg and other members of our great Paranormalis...Timeflipper will be a Premium user sometime on Monday, after i have sorted out my Building Society (its like a bank, but isnt a bank) for starting to charge me for putting money into my PayPal account! :mad:..At the end of the day TimeFlipper will be the winner! :D

Night Vision

Hi everyone,

As you all know, Paranormalis is getting more and more visitors since mid-2015. So many visitors, that we recently needed to upgrade our hosting plan in order to avoid server outages. Sadly, this means a higher monthly cost to keep the forum online, and obviously, less budget for improvements and cool stuff like posting contests. That's why Premium Membership is being introduced.
:D Will do it right now :cool: will take a year please :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Night Vision

I'll go Premium the first week of January as I don't want to miss out.
I also want to hang out in the Premium Lounge and relax a bit. lol
Fear not Dawg and other members of our great Paranormalis...Timeflipper will be a Premium user sometime on Monday, after i have sorted out my Building Society (its like a bank, but isnt a bank) for starting to charge me for putting money into my PayPal account! :mad:..At the end of the day TimeFlipper will be the winner! :D
:eek: :D :confused: