Zenith Membership [Support the Forum]

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi everyone,

Before we start, here's something very important: Paranormalis has always been and will always be free.

Zenith Membership is available to dedicated members who want to support our community and help us bring it to its full potential. All the revenues generated are going to be re-invested in the forum.

When you become a Zenith Member, you:
  • Support the forum
  • Get an Ad-Free forum experience
  • Have up to 7 days to edit your posts (instead of 30 minutes)
  • Gain access to the "Sanctum Sanctorum" forum section, only available to Zenith Members. Get sneak peeks at what’s going on behind the scenes, and help us shape the future of our community.
  • Can add/modify thread tags
  • Can suggest threads to be featured (Coming soon...)
  • Can set your own custom user title
  • Get a Zenith badge under your user title
Zenith Membership can be purchased on a monthly or a yearly basis:
  • 30.00 USD per year
  • 3.00 USD per month
You can select a subscription with automatic renewal, or not.

If you choose a subscription with automatic renewal, payment will automatically be taken every period to keep your Zenith Membership active, unless you cancel your recurring subscription on Paypal. Canceling your recurring subscription doesn't cancel your Zenith Membership: It just won't automatically renew when it expires.

A PayPal account is required for payment.

Click the following link to get to the Account Upgrades page:
http://paranormalis.com/account/upgrades

You can also access it by clicking the Account Upgrades link, in your account preferences/settings.

Zenith Members aren't getting anything incredible that gives them any sort of advantage over other members, or anything. It just gives some more flavor to their forum experience and their involvement in the community, while supporting it. "Experience Paranormalis at its zenith!"

As ever, feel free to share any question, comment, suggestion, or concern you might have about this. I'm open to suggestions for most of the above, including the prices.

Thanks!

-Num7

Updated Dec 2, 2023

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As ever, feel free to share any question, comment, suggestion or concern you might have about this. I'm open to suggestions for most of the above, including the prices.

Thanks!

--Num7

Holy cow. Did you just say AS EVER? Are you Temporal Recon???!! He's the only person that says that! LOL.
Anyway, I'll probably do it this weekend. This is the only site I am comfortable on.